Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what time will the club announce Peter Crouch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't want to go there beefy and you're a good bloke that has looked after me, but I am fed up to the teeth of that kind of comment!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

gentlemen please none of this cheap point scoring at another human being.we all come from Africa long time ago so we brothers.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Conspiracy theory here:

Do you think we have already signed players, but sky pay us to keep it quite until late on transfer deadline day to make good TV? Jim White going mad about us signing players in the last hour of the window. Harry giving interviews from his Range Rover. The White City estate massive welcoming new signings by pulling faces at the cameras
        100% spot on, we've done loads of deals but they need to put on a great show tomorrow night. Jim Whte is good mates with Harry and they cooked up a few big storylines between them to make exciting viewing

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I just find it amusing that you never get involved in transfer gossip or even show the slightest bit of interest in our new signings, yet when we are interested in an england international, you wet your pants. Anyway you go for the banter and beer so that's where we are different.

Dear oh dear whos rattled your cage today?

The reason I tend to avoid transfer gossip is because the vast majority is simply that gossip and made up ****

I am hardly wetting me pants about an ex England International joining us again but still think he could be the perfect partner for Remy who could use his pace with the knockdowns he would provide

As for beer and banter I could save thousands going to the local if thats all I wanted rather then travelling the Country every week supporting my team

Comment

I like how the news is in the championship section on sky sports. HAH!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/

Comment

Working...
            X