Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio

Would you sign him up?
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

If United make him available, YES.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yes

Comment

I read somewhere that he wants to play regularly,didn't know what Rangers wanted to do with him(once loan has ended)Wonder if Harry would take him?
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I would sign him makes the odd mistake but does loads of good things love his effort not afraid to get stuck in sign him up Arry

Comment

fabio = my player of the month

Comment

sign him up. gets forward and if he loses the ball he always gets back to his position and in the last few games has not really been caught out

Comment

No fluke that our defensive displays recently have coincided with Fabio and Onouaha finding form.

Comment

Didn't he play really well at right mid/wing last night........ Kinda like Mackie - but better?

Comment

i dont know whats happened since new years but hes gone from strength to strength recently

Comment

He's always been quality, just a shame he got injured against Chelsea earlier in the season.

Many Utd fans rate him as the better defender out of him and his brother as he's more inclined to get stuck in.

If they were prepared to sell for a decent price i would def sign him up. He is class and versatile and comfortbale in many positions, either FB role or either flank in midfield. I also am pretty certain SAF played him CM once also.

Comment

Without doubt. Quality little player. Versatile n all which is a bonus.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Without doubt. Quality little player. Versatile n all which is a bonus.

Comment

His brother is the best rb in England... And last night he played like he was him.
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Plus if we have a game against one of the big boys coming up and he picked up a knock in training, Harry can get on the blower to SAF and get him to send down Rafael to take his place covertly so our defense is not weakened, and we in turn may help out Utd by taking points from their main rivals.... everyone's a winner!

Easy this management lark.

Comment

Working...
                              X