Taarabt vs Man city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    What a Player! The Most pleasing part of that compilation was his Slide tackle on Silva after graneros misplaced (again) pass. the old adel would have thrown his hands in the air and silva would have run on unoppossed.

Adel has stepped up this season and is becoming an all rounder performer (although he still can't head the ball!)

will soon be up there with the greats..if he isn't already!
    I was also going to respond to comment on his defensive work last night. At one point he even got back to his own by line to try and prevent a cross being put it (he delayed the cross, but eventually it did get delivered), but the Taarabt of the past, would not have even been anywhere near the attacker.

Shame couldn't get his goal, but nevertheless it was an outstanding performance against a very good Man City side.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      To be fair ..he is the only one who remotely looks like scoring at the moment! Not sure 15 0-0 draws will keep us up!
      True, but I don't think QPR will be so defensive against many other sides this season, especially not at home (Man U and Arsenal maybe).

ASnd if QPR can sign Crouch or at least get Zamora back ion the side alongside Remy, I expect more attacking play and some wins.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        True, but I don't think QPR will be so defensive against many other sides this season, especially not at home (Man U and Arsenal maybe).

ASnd if QPR can sign Crouch or at least get Zamora back ion the side alongside Remy, I expect more attacking play and some wins.
        Yep. Arry is setting up like this against sides we "should" be losing against and so picking up points where we would have previously got none. He will no doubt know the games in his mind he has set to win, ie Norwich Saturday, and those games he will go for it.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Yep. Arry is setting up like this against sides we "should" be losing against and so picking up points where we would have previously got none. He will no doubt know the games in his mind he has set to win, ie Norwich Saturday, and those games he will go for it.
          I sure hope so. I thought West Ham was a game that should have been on the win list (their form has been poor), and don't think it was right to be playing both Mbia and Derry.

Comment

He was great.
            And what a difference his defensive play has been compared to previous seasons. Our man.

Comment

ahhh i was saving this to watch this evening and now its been taken down.

Can someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase reupload elsewhere? Or on youtube but with a random unrelated title (and share the link here, obvs)

THANKS

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov0ai24MJyU

Is this the same video? Awful quality - the ones Moroccan usually posts are HQ

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpwojT1Oo6U

There we go, HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                    editing seems very different to what moroccan usually posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                      ahhh i was saving this to watch this evening and now its been taken down.

Can someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase reupload elsewhere? Or on youtube but with a random unrelated title (and share the link here, obvs)

THANKS
                      That's hilarious!

Yeah, let's all have a codeword, from now on, all QPR related videos that are uploaded should start with "Aunt Beth Knitting ...", and then put in some clue somewhere, so "Aunt Beth knitting sweater for Ryan before he goes abroad" would be the video of Nelsen getting his farewell off the pitch.

Comment

It's also been uploaded here for those interested (I'm assuming this is the same video):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx5...t#.UQoCfR2R-8B

Comment

Working...
                        X