No announcement yet.

Capoue in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he's done well, also fabio has also been very good, both give us some much needed pace
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we should also put a bid in for the CDM at the Irons
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        know nothing about the player so will keep an open mind. my only concern is if he is a defensive midfielder/ centre half - much like Mbia - is he going to have the quality on the ball to prompt attacks and help us string more than three passes together - because that is what we will be crying out for against the like of Norwich, when we need to turn some of these draws into wins. I don't know if he can or can't do that, I merely ask the q.
        i'd imagine at that price and the interest from top top clubs he has to have much more about him than m'bia. He played for the national team and although m'bia is also an international, it's hardly the quality of france

Comment

If he's a DM then i'll feel safer in games than when Derry plays....and yes I'm aware Derry has done us proud before everyone kicks off

Comment

know nothing about the player so will keep an open mind. my only concern is if he is a defensive midfielder/ centre half - much like Mbia - is he going to have the quality on the ball to prompt attacks and help us string more than three passes together - because that is what we will be crying out for against the like of Norwich, when we need to turn some of these draws into wins. I don't know if he can or can't do that, I merely ask the q.
            Think from clips ive seen the other week, he wins the ball and drives forward with runs. Did like jumping into tackles though which i hope doesn't lead to problems if he signs. Seems good on the ball though.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Think from clips ive seen the other week, he wins the ball and drives forward with runs. Did like jumping into tackles though which i hope doesn't lead to problems if he signs. Seems good on the ball though.
              good because m'bia does play with a hot potato rather than leather. although can't question his commitment which is a big plus

Comment

I think you mean is he going to have the ABILITY on the ball? That's the key question. The depth of his ability is going to be crucial if he's going to fit in.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

HR just on Sky saying still interested in Odemwingie, Crouch and Samba and that some wanna leave (didn't say who) and it'll be busy...probably!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    HR just on Sky saying still interested in Odemwingie, Crouch and Samba and that some wanna leave (didn't say who) and it'll be busy...probably!
                    Good to hear. But do we assume Rolando has fallen through, and what about the Frenchie? Just when I was encouraged by Del and Weare into believing he might be top notch...

Comment

Good to hear. But do we assume Rolando has fallen through, and what about the Frenchie?
                      Rolando's rejected us about 3 times before so assume has again... was reported he wants to go to Italy.

AS for Capoue, if talks happening, i expect he's ben advised to keep quiet.

Comment

HR can't keep quiet! Journo didn't ask about Capoue so he didn't mention him so who knows - could all be boll...s??

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Rolando's rejected us about 3 times before so assume has again... was reported he wants to go to Italy.

AS for Capoue, if talks happening, i expect he's ben advised to keep quiet.
                          Good point Del, hopefully Harry has learned from Big Gob-itus after the Mvia debacle...

Comment

Good point Del, hopefully Harry has learned from Big Gob-itus after the Mvia debacle...

Indeed. All the others mentioned have been all over the press so not leaking anything new.

Comment

M'bia should avoid cb at all costs, he makes too many runs forward and leaves gaps that, when in defence can't be plugged quickly enough before he gets up from rolling around
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                M'bia should avoid cb at all costs, he makes too many runs forward and leaves gaps that, when in defence can't be plugged quickly enough before he gets up from rolling around
                                If playing CB, he won't need to make those runs though will he....

Comment

Working...
                                X