Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear the west brom fan on talksport last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear the west brom fan on talksport last night?

He was basically hammering us saying we had the worst ground in the premier league and we shouldn't even be allowed in the league.

Yeah he was an absolute c**k

Comment

Maybe I'm biased but I think we've got a great ground, small pitch & amazing for atmosphere, especially on a midweek game under the flood lights
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Maybe I'm biased but I think we've got a great ground, small pitch & amazing for atmosphere, especially on a midweek game under the flood lights
        Lets not beat around the bush, the ground is shlt and has aged very badly.

But this c**k on talksport took snobbery to a new level saying we shouldnt be allowed in the premier league because of it.

Some fans take potential transfers far too personally these days. Its part and parcel of football ffs

Comment

i don't agree with "worst ground" but can see why visitors may say that.
          "not allowed in the league" - did he have any insight as to why make that statement?

Comment

Our ground is **** - but it is ours. And it fits all regs now we made the changes when we came up.

Who's show was he on? Adrian Durham actually says LR is his favourite ground in the whole country....so imagine he would have shoved that back at him!
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              Our ground is **** - but it is ours. And it fits all regs now we made the changes when we came up.

Who's show was he on? Adrian Durham actually says LR is his favourite ground in the whole country....so imagine he would have shoved that back at him!
              The same Adrian Durham who suggested teams with less than 30,000 seater grounds shouldn't be allowed in the Premiership?

It's almost as if he holds deliberately controversial opinions purely for the sake of generating calls to the station.....

Comment

The bitter baggie on Talksport did not say we had the worst ground in the PL. He said we had the worst ground in the PL AND the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  The same Adrian Durham who suggested teams with less than 30,000 seater grounds shouldn't be allowed in the Premiership?

It's almost as if he holds deliberately controversial opinions purely for the sake of generating calls to the station.....

What gives you that idea

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                    The bitter baggie on Talksport did not say we had the worst ground in the PL. He said we had the worst ground in the PL AND the Championship.
                    I wonder how many of them he's seen to promolgate that opinion. His views sound like those of an arrogant arm chair supporter, happy to line Sky's pockets, which actually is the core of most of the financial problems which beset today's Premier League.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't recall him saying all grounds should be 30k, but regardless he's repeatedly said LR is his favourite ground when rocking as the atmosphere is something else.

As for that Baggie fan, i didn't hear him but clearly a tw@t.... Personally i don't think any people who speak in a Brummie accent should be anywhere near the premier League either....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        I don't recall him saying all grounds should be 30k, but regardless he's repeatedly said LR is his favourite ground when rocking as the atmosphere is something else.

As for that Baggie fan, i didn't hear him but clearly a tw@t.... Personally i don't thin kany people who speak in a Brummie accent should be anywhere near the premier League either....
                        It was a couple of years ago, he was banging on about the Prem only being for big clubs, and having smaller clubs in it was an embarrassment for the FA, usual schtick.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

As for that Baggie fan, i didn't hear him but clearly a tw@t.... Personally i don't think any people who speak in a Brummie accent should be anywhere near the premier League either....
                          Or allowed on the radio

Comment

Never heard him say that before and I listen to him nearly every day. What he has said is that grounds need to be a certain standard and that Blackpool's (for example) was not good enough to be in the PL and clubs should have to meet certain standards. They actually already do, they just don't go as far as AD would like.

He does court controversy, but he is also very clear on some things and his love of LR is gunuine.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I'm going with a Man City fan today and its his and his brothers 2nd best ground in the country after the Etihad. It's like going back in time for them and the atmosphere is superb!

Comment

Working...
                              X