Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

David Bardsley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D3nisBail3ySliP
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2010
    • 797

    #1

    David Bardsley

    just found he's on twitter if anyone cares about one of QPR best ever players & QPR fan!

    The user profile you're looking for could not be found.
  • Gtleighsr3
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 23569

    #2
    can we abuse him till he goes too?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

    Comment

    • SpankwiR
      Voted Most Handsome Fan 2010, 2011 and 2012
      • Apr 2009
      • 3254

      #3
      He was on that Open All R's podcast thing the other week.

      He loves QPR and Orlando FC play in our strip

      Comment

      • gator
        Gold Seat
        • Aug 2010
        • 6791

        #4
        Funny story, I follow him on twitter as he was one of my favourite QPR players ever and to my surprise he began following me! My twitter name I go by is Terry Venables, most people over here have never heard of him and my bio makes it clear I am not El Tel! I got a DM from Bardsley around Christmas and it was obvious he thought I was the real Terry, I guess he had figured it out by reading my bio because by the time I read the msg and was about to reply and explain things to him he had unfollowed me!
        @gatorTFC

        Comment

        • w12dave
          Silver Seat
          • Aug 2011
          • 2146

          #5
          I've always had a soft spot for Simon Barker... is he's on twitter?

          Comment

          • D3nisBail3ySliP
            Bronze Seat
            • Mar 2010
            • 797

            #6
            Assistant Chief Executive at the Professional Footballers Association and former professional player at Blackburn Rovers, QPR and Port Vale. All views my own.

            Comment

            • w12dave
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2011
              • 2146

              #7
              YES!

              Comment

              • Wolfy
                Silver Seat
                • Jun 2012
                • 1229

                #8
                Some idiots will abuse him for sure

                Comment

                • Del
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 8393

                  #9
                  What a player.... With him and Wilson we had 2 of the best FB's in the league at the same time.

                  Comment

                  • usaranger
                    Apprentice
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 30

                    #10
                    BlackCats.jpg

                    North Carolina Boys says hello

                    Comment

                    Working...