... would have been barnsley at home , what a good draw that would have been, oh well never mind the way things are going at the momment we could get to play em twice next season!!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
fa cup draw...
Collapse
X
-
Not necessarily, think we would have had a different number to MK Dons -
-
Yes I agree too. When you see a team turned down for say, two stonewall penalties during a game, if the first had been given, the second would not have happened. On the basis that if you had watched a replay of the original game, then that's what would of happened, two shouts, no penalty.
But if the first one was given, then the rest of the game after that changes. The possibility of the game exactly mirroring the first result (the replay that you watched), leading to the exact circumstances for the second penalty would not happen. I find it amusing when I hear people talk like that, 'we should have had two' whatever it was. Two incidences definitely occurred in the original game, yes, but that's it. They won't both happen after the first one was given.Comment
-
mmmmm very good but whats that gotta do with what stainrod posted?Yes I agree too. When you see a team turned down for say, two stonewall penalties during a game, if the first had been given, the second would not have happened. On the basis that if you had watched a replay of the original game, then that's what would of happened, two shouts, no penalty.
But if the first one was given, then the rest of the game after that changes. The possibility of the game exactly mirroring the first result (the replay that you watched), leading to the exact circumstances for the second penalty would not happen. I find it amusing when I hear people talk like that, 'we should have had two' whatever it was. Two incidences definitely occurred in the original game, yes, but that's it. They won't both happen after the first one was given.LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS
Comment
-
To be honest just trying to make myself feel better about the draw!Comment
-
I'm still angry that our unbeaten run ground to a halt against league one side, MK Dons.
Such a shame we didn't give the competition the respect it deserves.Comment
-
'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.Comment
Stainrod was saying we may have given a different draw number, or picked to have played someone else if we'd have won.
Comment