Mackie..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie..........

Another dreadful performance against League One opposition. Maybe his level is even below that?

Woeful touch, no composure, no awareness, cannot pass wind and could not hit a barn door.

But some fans love him because he tries..........God help us!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

He got in behind them three times (twice first half and once second) and never got a shot off once. I have always held back on the kanning of Mackie as I think he works hard but yesterday I started to see what others have been going on about for a season or so

Comment

One thing that bugs me about Mackie is his negative body language after something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        One thing that bugs me about Mackie is his negative body language after something goes wrong.
        I think you will find that it's frustration and although as we keep saying that his not the best player but always try's if the likes of Ferdinand,park,Faurlin etc etc had shown the same effort people wouldn't of been slagging them off as much as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          I think you will find that it's frustration and although as we keep saying that his not the best player but always try's if the likes of Ferdinand,park,Faurlin etc etc had shown the same effort people wouldn't of been slagging them off as much as they are.
          Frustration maybe, still doesnt help the situation imo

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            Difference with Mackie, is that his shows of displeasure are viewed as passionate frustration, but when Adel does it, it's a egotistical tantrum.
            Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 27-01-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Not a starter. In the 25 though. Impact player. Don't have many options though.

Comment

He's not been on here today as far as i can see. Must be embaresed about his performance yesterday .

Comment

I can except losing a game if you can see your team putting in a lot of effort but when you only have 2 or 3 trying its not good enough,it's about time these players had it written into there contract that poor performance = docked wages

Comment

dave you want him out cos he is better looking than you! lol...

Comment

Mackie runs like Bambi and his technique is as good as the average Sunday league player. But hats off to him for being a trier

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Another dreadful performance against League One opposition. Maybe his level is even below that?

Woeful touch, no composure, no awareness, cannot pass wind and could not hit a barn door.

But some fans love him because he tries..........God help us!
                        Wouldnt you rather someone who gave his all week in week out to someone like SWP who goes missing or never takes ownership.

I dont expect everyone to love Mackie and my patience wears thin with him at times but if you offered me Mackie or SWP it will be Mackie all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Wouldnt you rather someone who gave his all week in week out to someone like SWP who goes missing or never takes ownership.

I dont expect everyone to love Mackie and my patience wears thin with him at times but if you offered me Mackie or SWP it will be Mackie all day long.
                          All about opinions but, going on recent form, I'd have SWP over Mackie without any doubts at all.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            All about opinions but, going on recent form, I'd have SWP over Mackie without any doubts at all.
                            Course it is mate and i agree SWP has improved lately but if he gave the effort Mackie did he'd of played for England 100 times

Comment

For me we are desperate for some proper wingers. Mackie is just not good enough full stop. SWP hasn't the quality to regularly beat a man and put in a decent ball. Hoillet hasn't done it for us at all and must not be impressing in training to get a regular run of games. I wouldn't put Adel out there as we need him in that hole. Maybe Traore can do a job on one wing, but we definitely need a couple of proper out and out winger, none of this playing strikers out wide, or central midfielders.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X