No announcement yet.

Ferdinand in Bursaspor talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has never been good enough to play in the Premier League. He struggled at West Ham, Sunderland and with us. Let's hope the move goes through

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Whether there is a replacement lined up or not, he needs to go if there is an offer on the table. On recent form we would honestly be better playing Max Ehmer or another untested under 21 player, at least they would put in a shift!
      This. A traffic cone or a discarded refrigerator would be better cover at the back than that total tool. I'm so glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Whether there is a replacement lined up or not, he needs to go if there is an offer on the table. On recent form we would honestly be better playing Max Ehmer or another untested under 21 player, at least they would put in a shift!
        I agree, playing a young player would not provide any worse results but we might find we have a good youngster on the books.

Comment

[QUOTE=knocker;1018662]must be sure they have a replacement lined up and i am not talking about young.[/QUOTE

Surely anybody in the club has got to be better than Ferdinand, and if Terry would've said USELESS C## T instead of using the racial side of it we'd all have agreed?

Comment

ready made replacement for mr binks, my second hand walnut hat stand. does f u c k all just like mr binks, but a least you can hang your hat off it.

Comment

Working...
            X