about Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post

And he has been decent the last few games.
    I didn't see the MK Dons match but from all of the posters on here who were at the match and the radio broadcast I listened to he was absolutely woeful!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Park has been injured for 2 months or so and yet he gets more stick than most players. Why is that?

A lot of people were whining a lot about the defenders at the start of the season and praising Park. Now it is the opposite, Hill is solid and Park is sh1t.

Based on Harry Redknapps comments, Park is here to stay and he will play. And he has been decent the last few games.
      Did you see the last game?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
        he doesnt watch them mate..he's reffering to his last game of FIFA :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          he doesnt watch them mate..he's reffering to his last game of FIFA :-)
          Lol. It does make you wonder.........

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            I didn't see the MK Dons match but from all of the posters on here who were at the match and the radio broadcast I listened to he was absolutely woeful!

Redknapp says "park has been decent the last few games". I didn't see the MK Dons match either so I can not comment on that.
            There are always fans who have a different view from the managers and usually the manager has a better understanding of the game whereas fans usually talk a lot cr4p because they have nothing better to do.
            Last edited by madara; 28-01-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Park has been injured for 2 months or so and yet he gets more stick than most players. Why is that?

A lot of people were whining a lot about the defenders at the start of the season and praising Park. Now it is the opposite, Hill is solid and Park is sh1t.

Based on Harry Redknapps comments, Park is here to stay and he will play. And he has been decent the last few games.
              I try not to slate players as every footballer is entitled to a bad game here or there, but for me Parks performance on Saturday is probably the worst footballing performance from a premiership player I have ever seen.

* Pro footballers get given free football boots by their sponsors (Nike, Adidas, etc) they have about 3 pairs for each game, studs, moulds, etc. How he can not know what boot to wear to stop him slipping at all times is criminal.
              * Every time he tried to make a pass, he gave it away.
              * Bottled out of tackles.
              * Never gave a option to other players when they had the ball.

And what made it even worse was that he was the skipper Saturday.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

you dont even go to games you wally, youre basing your opinion on the fact that you hero worship this washed up non entity. the only reason he is staying is because fernandes has bought him in order to cash in on people like yourselves and your blinkered obsession for what is a below average footballer

Comment

Redknapp says "park has been decent the last few games". I didn't see the MK Dons match either so I can not comment on that.
                  There are always fans who have a different view from the managers and usually the manager has a better understanding of the game whereas fans usually talk a lot cr4p because they have nothing better to do.
                  Seriously. He was beyond terrible. His only saving graces were that A) He was taken off........ and B) Ferdinand was worse.

I have stuck up for Park in the past........ But there literally is no excuse for a personal performance like that...... Hero of a nation or not.........

Comment

I agree with you about managers knowing a little bit more about the game than the average fan but there were reports from members here who's opinion I respect who were at the match that said he was terrible and the BBC radio broadcast mentioned it several times! I didn't read any quotes from Harry saying Park was good in this match in fact I thought it was more likely he was one of the players Harry was referring to when he said the were "knocking on his door for a chance and proved they weren't up to it"! I want Park and all of our players to be great but it just doesn't seem to be working out for this guy for whatever reasons!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Cant see him ever winning over the fans and its best if he just moves on...if true that he pulled out of tackles again on Saturday then he deserves all the abuse he was getting from the crowd. When a player goes off to the kind of abuse he got Saturday from his clubs own fans there really is no defence. Never rated him even when at United, never World Class in a million years and Fergie must be laughing his #### off.

Comment

I will not pick on individuals (today) because so few have made an impact this season......Diakite has went from good to sheid in 3 months and Faurlin the same in 6 months. Park and SWP for instance have never shown their full potential even at the later stage of their carriers. The list goes on and on, but if we pull a rabit out of the hat and win against Man City and transform that into a win against Norwich on saturday I say alot of the players people moan about now will all of a sudden blossom. It is all about confidence - even the best can fail miserably when confidence is below the turf. Many players in our team simply have forgotten how to win and how to be at their best.......

Comment

Did you read my whole post and did you read the whole thread?

Comment

Did you read my whole post and did you read the whole thread?
                            Yes and yes.

For a start I can't remember, or find evidence of Harry saying that. Secondly I saw it all unfold with my own two eyes from about 10 yards away.

Seems like a Comical Ali situation to me..........

Comment

Park has never been a skilful, productive player. In his prime he brought energy, effort and committment to the table.
                              On Saturday, he didn't even do that. The previous few games, he has with the rest of the team tried hard and collectively the results have been better.
                              Harry will use him when he sees fit to, won't get rid of Park now and will take stock of the situation at the end of the season.
                              Personally, I'd probabably go along with that. Beyond this season, can't see him being kept

Comment

Yes and yes.

For a start I can't remember, or find evidence of Harry saying that. Secondly I saw it all unfold with my own two eyes from about 10 yards away.

Seems like a Comical Ali situation to me..........
                                Post #12. I was just referring to this post. I can not comment on the MK Dons game since I was unable to watch it. I do think he has looked decent since coming back from injury, Tottenham in particular, not bad or good but decent.

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                “He looks a bit short of confidence,” said boss Redknapp.

“He has to pick himself up. He's done okay in the past couple of weeks in the middle of the park.”

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2JGLgAbVR
                                Last edited by madara; 28-01-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X