Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Spoke to mates from SPURS and POMPEY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • imforeverqpr
    Apprentice
    • Apr 2011
    • 189

    #1

    Spoke to mates from SPURS and POMPEY

    Just spoke to a few drinking buddies quite a few from Pompey and spurs and they said typically rednapper at his finest blaming the players when his tactis where wrong ?? What you think ??
  • RoryTheRanger
    Bronze Seat
    • May 2011
    • 311

    #2
    Today was down to the players......

    Comment

    • theblackmafia.
      Silver Seat
      • Sep 2009
      • 3996

      #3
      You got mates?

      Comment

      • MattyRangers
        Slimmer of The Year
        • Jun 2011
        • 24914

        #4
        100% players. Nothing wrong with tactics . In fact - they're my favourite mints.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment

        • Greg1882
          Silver Seat
          • May 2012
          • 4704

          #5
          No I think the players are to blame 100% . The team he put out should have won at a canter. It's not Harry's fault that these muppets can't defend or make simple 5 yard passes . They are seasoned professionals ffs

          Comment

          • maccatwo
            Silver Seat
            • Feb 2010
            • 2404

            #6
            100% players

            Comment

            • QprSinceBirth
              Silver Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 2566

              #7
              I'm sorry but fielding a team of 11 premiership players you shouldn't even need fuciibg tactics except from get the ball into the net.

              Comment

              • Mattyqpr
                Silver Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 3576

                #8
                Blaming Harry for a 4-2 defeat to a league one side. Wake up.

                Comment

                • theblackmafia.
                  Silver Seat
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 3996

                  #9
                  125% players and 62% management - the other 36.3% is just maths

                  Comment

                  • LBLOCK
                    CCG
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 1435

                    #10
                    I'm afraid they have a point

                    Both our CBs were awful but they were left woefully exposed
                    Due to our lack of wide players the full backs pushed on and this meant CBs had to play too far apart and had no defensive shield
                    The gap between Ferdi**** and Ben Hopeless with our midfield was vast; MK filled it nicely at vital times

                    This is why Derry has stopped the rot since his reintroduction and also why H went after M'vila so strongly
                    Granero and Faurlin cannot do this role and Park is so ****in weak it's beyond

                    So a bit down to tactics and a lot down to players
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

                    Comment

                    • Bigears
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 963

                      #11
                      I suppose it was HR fault the 13 games we went with out a win. Today the player were simply rubbish, I dont think anyone would have been able to get that lazy lot to win.
                      One for all.... and all for one

                      Comment

                      • theblackmafia.
                        Silver Seat
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 3996

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Bigears
                        I suppose it was HR fault the 13 games we went with out a win. Today the player were simply rubbish, I dont think anyone would have been able to get that lazy lot to win.
                        I like ya thinking!

                        Comment

                        • Kit
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 3747

                          #13
                          Im glad Harry has told a few home truths, the majority of the players today are simply not good enough, to be 4-0 down in 55mins to a 3rd division side at home, they should be ashamed of themselves on the money they are earning absolutely ****ing obscene.

                          Comment

                          • OneEyedWilly
                            Silver Seat
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 1239

                            #14
                            In this game it had nothing to do with the manager.

                            Comment

                            • Wolfy
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 1229

                              #15
                              Originally posted by MattyRangers
                              100% players. Nothing wrong with tactics . In fact - they're my favourite mints.
                              Down to players and the person who selected the team. Is that not tactics, team selection?

                              Comment

                              Working...