Another turning point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another turning point?

Seems to me that today forces the hand. Clearly, we dont have the back up in the squad to give us a chance. The next seven days are vital. First choice team battles for a point v City, Harry works magic on deadline day (so most of today's starters are out of the 25 squad) and we beat Norwich who's morale must be similar to ours thanks to those charming Hatters. Unless all three happen (or at least 2 rousing performances in the games to go with a revamped squad), Championship football seems highly likely. Lets see where we are this time next week.

i agree i said on another thread,this may of been harrys plan.The board now can see how truley poor our squad is and they know whats at stake.Its time to put up or shut up and take what will come.They need to speculate big not mess about the clocks ticking.Or just come out and say thats it no more this season we will see where we are in May.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Where has Harry's deadline day magic reputation come from? Surely any club with money to spend on a number of players in the window will magically get them on deadline day.

Comment

Working...
      X