Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Get a grip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #31
    Originally posted by twranger
    Losing grip!!........... Oh ffs, this was a football match, thats all it was........... not a major world disaster, and no one has died! People losing grip over a football match need to get some perspective on things...incredible!!!:omg-:
    I agree with the principle of what you're saying TW and when people say a game ruins their weekend I think c'mon there is more important things in life, but that doesn;t mean we shouldn't get the right hump and have a good whinge when we fork out to go watch a game and get served up that tosh. Any Rs fan that had to sit thorugh such $hit would have the raving hump this evening.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 26-01-2013, 06:02 PM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #32
      Originally posted by twranger
      Losing grip!!........... Oh ffs, this was a football match, thats all it was........... not a major world disaster, and no one has died! People losing grip over a football match need to get some perspective on things...incredible!!!:omg-:
      Are you for fu@king real??

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #33
        Our cup chances died TWR
        pmsl
        Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 26-01-2013, 06:00 PM.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • twranger
          On the posh naughty step
          • Mar 2009
          • 10472

          #34
          Originally posted by Rangers77
          Are you for fu@king real??
          Of course - why shouldnt I be? and dont swear at me like that young pup.
          I'm right though - it was JUST a football match...right or wrong?
          did anyone die? Yes or No?

          Comment

          • OneEyedWilly
            Silver Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 1239

            #35
            Originally posted by twranger
            Losing grip!!........... Oh ffs, this was a football match, thats all it was........... not a major world disaster, and no one has died! People losing grip over a football match need to get some perspective on things...incredible!!!:omg-:
            To some football is everything and everything is QPR. Without it the week is hard and the days are long. Its as much a part of them as their families are. Its a shame for some that they dont have a passion like the people on here that are truly upset.

            Im not going to include myself in that group because I havent been brought up on the club, lived and breathed it with my dad, brothers, grandparents etc but I get it.

            Sometimes you need to learn to STFU and understand how some feel mate, ya know what I mean?

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #36
              Originally posted by twranger
              Of course - why shouldnt I be? and dont swear at me like that young pup.
              I'm right though - it was JUST a football match...right or wrong?
              did anyone die? Yes or No?
              My apologies. I didn't mean to swear at you. It's just your post stated the very bleeding obvious. Still, sorry again. I'm an old pup, I'm afraid.....

              Comment

              • twranger
                On the posh naughty step
                • Mar 2009
                • 10472

                #37
                Originally posted by OneEyedWilly
                To some football is everything and everything is QPR. Without it the week is hard and the days are long. Its as much a part of them as their families are. Its a shame for some that they dont have a passion like the people on here that are truly upset.

                Im not going to include myself in that group because I havent been brought up on the club, lived and breathed it with my dad, brothers, grandparents etc but I get it.

                Sometimes you need to learn to STFU and understand how some feel mate, ya know what I mean?
                Good reply and well reasoned my friend....! Been brought up with QPR for over fifty years now and inherited it through two previous generations, so maybe been an R for longer than a lot on here. QPR in my blood for over fifty years - does it rule my life..No. Do I regard it some surrogate family where I feel its pain...No. I have a "real" family to feel pain towards if need be. Still I get your well made point..............I think!

                Comment

                • Gtleighsr3
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23569

                  #38
                  At the end of the day its done ,over gone,we cant change a thing now we move on.It hurts some ,others think hey its QPR nothing is easy.No need to fall out between ourselves,the fans always get shat on and always will.But if we was say Real Madrid,it be great for a few seasons but winning week in out and no struggles would get very dull.QPR and the circus it is is whats intresting,you never get a dull moment do you?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment

                  • twranger
                    On the posh naughty step
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 10472

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Rangers77
                    My apologies. I didn't mean to swear at you. It's just your post stated the very bleeding obvious. Still, sorry again. I'm an old pup, I'm afraid.....
                    You're a gent and accepted!

                    Comment

                    • Gtleighsr3
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23569

                      #40
                      Originally posted by twranger
                      Good reply and well reasoned my friend....! Been brought up with QPR for over fifty years now and inherited it through two previous generations, so maybe been an R for longer than a lot on here. QPR in my blood for over fifty years - does it rule my life..No. Do I regard it some surrogate family where I feel its pain...No. I have a "real" family to feel pain towards if need be. Still I get your well made point..............I think!

                      How do you know that TWR hasnt gone and broke the heads and bodies of all his subbuteo teams in rage ,you dont,he could be hurting bad.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment

                      • Rangers77
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 11808

                        #41
                        Originally posted by twranger
                        You're a gent and accepted!
                        As are you, my friend.

                        Comment

                        • BUSHRANGER1982
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 5666

                          #42
                          You can never over react to a shameful defeat, and make no mistake about it, losing 2-4, having gone 0-4 down, at home, to league 2 opposition, is highly embarrassing, and shameful to boot.

                          Comment

                          • MattyRangers
                            Slimmer of The Year
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 24914

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Rangers77
                            As are you, my friend.
                            Ooo football friend :

                            15525241.jpg
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                            Comment

                            • twranger
                              On the posh naughty step
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 10472

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                              How do you know that TWR hasnt gone and broke the heads and bodies of all his subbuteo teams in rage ,you dont,he could be hurting bad.
                              hahahahah leighs..............!!! they're already like that mate!...I couldnt do them any more damage even if I wanted to!

                              Comment

                              • loneranger
                                CCG
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 9505

                                #45
                                And we got run on the green by their lot. Not really I make joke.
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

                                London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

                                Comment

                                Working...