• Show
Clear All

• Harry's post match press conference

Will be very interesting I think!

Doubt it. Probably short and sharp.

Comment

im waiting for the Fernandes tweet :-)

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if he resigned after that sh..e!

Comment

Positive.... At least it's not our first 11 getting humiliated, unlike Villa.

Comment

he said before if our squad wasnt good enough to beat mk dons we were in real trouble. having supported qpr all these years i just knew after that we wd get hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              he said before if our squad wasnt good enough to beat mk dons we were in real trouble. having supported qpr all these years i just knew after that we wd get hammered.
              I knew it too, but yes, at least it wasn't a 1st 11.Although the 11 out there should have done better. It was mostly the sigiIde I would have picked only I would have had Onuoha at RB and Traore in midfield (he is no good at defending).'ppnl mobi

Comment

The unfortunate thing is that most of our first 11 wont be hanging around if we get relegated and we will have to rely on the lot to get us out of the Championship

Comment

Harry should say that nine of that starting eleven will never, ever play for us again. I say play, but I should say appear, for they sure as hell didn't play for the shirt today.

Comment

Harry will twich,shrug his shoulders,say he knew how hard a job it was here,say we can still do it,then say hes a good player,hes another good player.add i dont know ,things are in motion dont know how the outcome will be.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      that seems to be our problem every time we make a statement it comes back and bites us on the a rse like MH saying we will never be in a relegation fight again !!!! its like we are cursed, maybe we should try making statements like there is no chance we will survive etc etc.
                      vauxhall motors need i say more
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                      X