Another 4 year plan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 4 year plan!

Sorry to say this. We have to accept that there's no way we will avoid relegation this season. I am listening to the commentary of 5th round FA Cup and we are loosing 4-0 at home to a Div 1 side! What the hell is wrong with this club? We will go down. Then we have to get rid of most of our players and replan another 4 year plan. Hopefully, being realistic, built around Bristish players that are young and hungry.

And a couple of Frenchmen

Comment

"No way to avoid relegation" ? You on a wind up? We're 5 points off with 45 to play for - do the maths.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        "No way to avoid relegation" ? You on a wind up? We're 5 points off with 45 to play for - do the maths.
        I may agree with you mathematically. However, I better start preparing for the worst. It will be to hard to accept in the latter stages of the season. After todays drubbing, HR words rung in my ears......if we cannot beat a Div 1 team at home, then something is seriuosly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          I may agree with you mathematically. However, I better start preparing for the worst. It will be to hard to accept in the latter stages of the season. After todays drubbing, HR words rung in my ears......if we cannot beat a Div 1 team at home, then something is seriuosly wrong.
          We're not staying up unless we start winning. To start winning we can't continue playing both Derry and Mbia in midfield, If we don't play them, we'll be more open in defence and will start conceding. It'll just have to be a case of hoping Tarbs, Remy (and maybe Bobby) scoring more than our defence concedes.

Comment

Working...
          X