Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand

Can fu@k off. Anyone what to defend that talentless clown??????

Bet he's put a few pounds on his Harris.anynews on his performances in turkey
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'll have a bash at defending him.......

He ****ed off John Terry in the game that kept on giving and kept us entertained for almost a year (and he kept a clean sheet that day also !)

I'll leave it at that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Can fu@k off. Anyone what to defend that talentless clown??????
        Give him a break

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          Give him a break
          I'm hoping for a leg break

Comment

What's so frustrating about him is that he can play really well. In the home match against the Sc*m this season he had an absolute stormer of a game. It's just the other 25 odd games he was sh*te!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              I'm hoping for a leg break

Comment

Anton's problem is not with his physical ability to defend its with his brain. He cannot concentrate

Comment

OP written at half time of the MKD game. Right after that outrageous and appalling Anton howler that cost us the second goal and certainly the game. Harry rightly had him on a plane to Turkey the very next morning; I'd have had him on his way to LHR in his kit at half time.... He's a very poor player to say the very least. Thank God he's gone. Lets pray he doesn't come back.

Comment

Bit harsh, I agree 100% about the brain thing. Could be cracking player if concentrated like he did against scum in every game. Also, he tries hard all games etc. on twitter he has been winding up Chelsea fans as well, which I like.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                      Anton's problem is not with his physical ability to defend its with his brain. He cannot concentrate
                      Exactly this. He is like a kid with ADHD. Seems to be playing well then spots a kid in the crowd playing Pokemon on his GameBoy Colour and totally forgets about the game and seems to wonder over to help.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think saying he doesn't concentrate is deffo a good opinion and take on it.

I think it makes more sense because he really isnt as bad as people make out..

Comment

Defenders have to concentrate; those that can't concentrate can't defend; those that can't defend are..... bad players....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Defenders have to concentrate; those that can't concentrate can't defend; those that can't defend are..... bad players....
                            The very best defenders make mistakes and stop concentrating... therefore are they bad defenders.

Here is a perfect example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nti5l4v-hWo

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              The very best defenders make mistakes and stop concentrating... therefore are they bad defenders.

Here is a perfect example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nti5l4v-hWo
                              Hmmmm. But consistent, persistent mistakes makes for a very. very bad defender. A state of the art ship might sink; but a rusty bucket, holed under the waterline, will sink. How many goals did Anton cost us this season? Count em up..... I did so on an ancient thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X