Not being negative but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being negative but...

how much exactly is Simpson going to help us? Im not doubting he will be a good signing - he sounds very promising from what i am hearing - but we dont have anyone big up front, to win the headers, hold the ball up, and knock defenders off the ball. Simpson will be a great signing, but i just dont see whoes got the physical presence still?

Very good post Gill and I quite agree.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I hope he is with Base

Comment

Sounds to me the first two posters are stuck in the Mark Hateley days.

You need big strikers if Tarrabt and Routledge cross the ball, they don't. They pass it on the floor.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

You need big strikers if Tarrabt and Routledge cross the ball, they don't. They pass it on the floor.
          Not at all Pete...we just know what the team needs, unlike yourself mate.

You admit you were wrong, then completely backtrack. You're as confused as a bisexual crossdresser.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete all this 'we play such great passing' is utter rubbish. I saw us play that for the 1st 15mins against blackpool and then we went back to being desperate. Too many players can't play that style of play. Against forest our passing was no better than last season. Fact!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

but how many times do we play long ball, and there is nobody to hold it up? How many times do we cross the ball in and nobody is ever there to attack and head it in?

i agree that maybe we dont need to have massive guys, but time and time again, we dont win any headers, which can only make life more difficult in my opinion

Comment

to say the passsing is not better than last season is harsh.

when did we see the team do that under sousa? ok it wasnt free flowing like is should be but i never saw qpr do some of the passing moves we did against forest under sousa.

im not saying we played well in the game, because we didnt - but at certain times we put a nice move or two together.
                Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                X