Korean fans are upset about Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean fans are upset about Fulham

Their conditional offer saying that Yun has to come to Cottage Stadium to get a training test in a couple of matches has angered the Korean fans.

On the other hand, Korean fans are quite happy about how quickly Yun has signed with QPR getting all the respects as a footballer.

Fulham wanted him on a probationary trial? instead of handing over a lucrative contract from the outset?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Fulham wanted him on a probationary trial? instead of handing over a lucrative contract from the outset?
      they changed their words, at first they wanted him desperately because there were so many competitors. once Yun stated that he wouldnt leave the club, the competitors became silent then Fool became bit 'FUL' of themselves and slightly lower the transfer fee and wanted to test him in the trial. Trial on the player of KOREAN A TEAM BEST 11

Comment

has he or hasnt he signed for QPR?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          has he or hasnt he signed for QPR?

yea we snatched him at the last minute

Yun was mad at Fulham's co*** attitude but loved QPR's being full of respects

Comment

Where is the announcement that he has actually put pen to paper? or this another M'Vila moment?

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
              Where is the announcement that he has actually put pen to paper? or this another M'Vila moment?
              for the past few months I ve been saying that Yun is being chased by QPR, no-one ever believed it. I have been only referring to trustworthy articles made in Korea.

anyway it happeded. Yun signed QPR as he himself admitted so. He just left South Korea and now heading to London, for medical check up at Loftus Road.

He will soon be showing his shirt and smile in a photo.

Comment

You dont sign a player before a medical unless you're a complete baffoon.

Comment

SSN reporting that he will travel To LR next week for a medical ....so sounds done to me !!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                    SSN reporting that he will travel To LR next week for a medical ....so sounds done to me !!!
                    its a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      M'Vila was apparently heading to LR for a medical...i dont see his motor parked up in the bush.

Comment

thousands of articles from Korea, Dailymail, Skysport confirmed his contract.

Comment

M'Vila was apparently heading to LR for a medical...i dont see his motor parked up in the bush.
                          Yun is Korean, not french, he doesnt fool anyone. we are loyal and never betray

Comment

yer but it sounds like Fulham wanted to take him on trial to see if has what it takes to cut it in the prem before they give him a contract...whereas we just jump straight in

Comment

Holy cr@p thats a hell of a statement about the french.

Comment

Working...
                              X