Child Freindly Pubs Near the Ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Freindly Pubs Near the Ground

No. I'm not a Fulham fan looking to get some pictures - but myself and my brother are taking advantage of the kids in for free deal, and bringing along my nephew for his first Rangers game on Saturday.

Was just wondering what pubs near the ground will let him in (I remember being let in most pubs as a kid on matchdays....... but that was a different era)? And if there are any - which is probably the most suitable?

Cheers

PS: My brother is on the wagon...... so someone will be keeping an eye on him ;)

Crown and sceptre is a nice little pub and lets kids in.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If you have kids with you, you could give going to the pub a miss on this particular occasion?
      Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        If you have kids with you, you could give going to the pub a miss on this particular occasion?
        Just a thought!
        HAHA! Miss the pub....are you maaaaaddd?!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          No. I'm not a Fulham fan looking to get some pictures - but myself and my brother are taking advantage of the kids in for free deal, and bringing along my nephew for his first Rangers game on Saturday.

Was just wondering what pubs near the ground will let him in (I remember being let in most pubs as a kid on matchdays....... but that was a different era)? And if there are any - which is probably the most suitable?

Queen Adelaide on Uxbridge Road is as safe as you'll get mate !!

Home fans only and plenty of kids in there most home games ...Normally drink in there before home games ...And I am also taking advantage of the cut price deal by bringing my nephews with me !!

Cheers

PS: My brother is on the wagon...... so someone will be keeping an eye on him ;)

Queen Adelaide on Uxbridge Road is as safe as you'll get mate !!

Home fans only and plenty of kids in there most home games ...Normally drink in there before home games ...And I am also taking advantage of the cut price deal by bringing my nephews with me !!

Comment

Back bar of the British queen is great for kids. Away fans always made welcome too

Comment

Thanks all. We'll probably try the Adelaide.

@ twranger: We always found that going to the pub before the game enhanced the experience - even if you don't drink (like my brother). It's one of the rare occasions where you get to meet and chat to other Rangers.

What do you think we're going to do? Get plastered and give the kid a beer-bong?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                Thanks all. We'll probably try the Adelaide.

@ twranger: We always found that going to the pub before the game enhanced the experience - even if you don't drink (like my brother). It's one of the rare occasions where you get to meet and chat to other Rangers.

What do you think we're going to do? Get plastered and give the kid a beer-bong?
                Why, wont you be?

Comment

I can honestly say that if pubs were banned I wouldn't go to football... I couldn't watch us for 90 mins without being half cut
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                    HAHA! Miss the pub....are you maaaaaddd?!
                    Don't like pubs personally, so tend to give them a wide berth if at all possible, just not my thing.... - still, each to their own!

Comment

Don't like pubs personally, so tend to give them a wide berth if at all possible, just not my thing.... - still, each to their own!
                      do you attend ANY recreational substance abuse gatherings?

Comment

Why, wont you be?
                        Lol.

Knowing that little sod - he'd probably enjoy it!

Comment

do you attend ANY recreational substance abuse gatherings?
                          No, not any more!
                          It is possible, I've found, to enjoy things and have fun without substance enhancement of any kind whatsoever!

Comment

No, not any more!
                            It is possible, I've found, to enjoy things and have fun without substance enhancement of any kind whatsoever!
                            Could you share how?

:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

No, not any more!
                              Dogging?

Comment

Working...
                              X