Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we really need a thousand threads on Yun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we really need a thousand threads on Yun?

All I have seen so far of him are some dodgy youtube clips playing against sh1te South Korean teams.

He might be good, and I will be very happy for him to come here as Korean players tend to have a very hard work ethic, but for heavens sake, do we really need a mention of him in every thread?
    Last edited by Marshy; 24-01-2013, 12:43 PM.

Bon seems a little excited although those youtube clips aint even vids of this potential signing, they're of the 'legendary' left back Lee that played for Spurs.

Comment

I kind of really like how harsh you are Marshy. It's bit like when you laugh at a joke you shouldn't really be laughing it

But being fair to Bon, he's excited so let him crack on with it IMO
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Bon seems a little excited although those youtube clips aint even vids of this potential signing, they're of the 'legendary' left back Lee that played for Spurs.
        Oh yeah, I remember that guy, he really did set WHL alight!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          All I have seen so far of him are some dodgy youtube clips playing against sh1te South Korean teams.

He might be good, and I will be very happy for him to come here as Korean players tend to have a very had work ethic, but for heavens sake, do we really need a mention of him in every thread?
          K-league has been placed 11th of the world league ranking.

and is above Japanese J-league where Kagawa is from.

and Suwon once beat Chelsea FC, and recently a Korean club beat Sunderland

Comment

LOFL - a thread moaning about the number of threads on a topic. Genius
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I counted a grand total of two threads on him today, which I dutifully merged. Where's the other 998?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                I kind of really like how harsh you are Marshy. It's bit like when you laugh at a joke you shouldn't really be laughing it

But being fair to Bon, he's excited so let him crack on with it IMO
                Fair enough, but suggesting Yun and Park linking up will be the answer to our woes is just ridiculous.

Comment

Kagawa was playing in the German League, no comparison.

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember that guy, he really did set WHL alight!
                    Beliv me Yun is neither donkey or pony. He is really really talented one.

better physique than Park's, pacier than Park, more either footed than Park, more accurate when passing than Park, more skilful than Park

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Kagawa was playing in the German League, no comparison.
                      well he comes from J-league with no transfer fee.

Comment

I won't make another thread him, I will just talk here.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                          K-league has been placed 11th of the world league ranking.

and is above Japanese J-league where Kagawa is from.

and Suwon once beat Chelsea FC, and recently a Korean club beat Sunderland

These rankings aren't worth the piece of paper they're written on. Yeah, Colombia are the 5th best team in the world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            LOFL - a thread moaning about the number of threads on a topic. Genius
                            Probably a bit too complex for your brain to understand, but this is a perfectly normal thing to do. It is like when you're getting so many emails at work on a topic, and you email everyone back saying there are too many emails wasting our time. Of course, you have sent another email, but if that email means that the other emails stop, goal achieved.

Comment

These rankings aren't worth the piece of paper they're written on. Yeah, Colombia are the 5th best team in the world!!!
                              I know, at least it implies how much K-league has impressed the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X