Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most you expect to see in your lifetime watching QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most you expect to see in your lifetime watching QPR?

Obviously I doubt we will ever be a top 4 club challanging for trophies every year but what are your realistic expectations for the remainder of your years following QPR

I think that one day we will win the FA Cup and perhaps the League Cup again one day but I cannot ever see us in teh Champions League or the top six in my lifetime

Cup final

Comment

If, like someone suggested, we are the 2nd richest club in the PL then we should be challenging the top 4.

The reality is that none of that matters when you have a Hughes.

Comment

we aren't even the 2nd richest club in london. the mittels are apparently semi-detached now. take them out and our owners are actually relatively "poor" in prem terms.

i've been to two cup finals with rangers and i wd dearly love to be able to take my family to a third, pref with us winning this time. if we cd get back to being a mid-table prem club perhaps in a slightly bigger - but not ridiculously big - stadium with one or two flair players and a bit of stability I wd be more than happy.

Comment

Europa league would be great, I was too young to travel abroad last time...well I made it to highbury for those two games, terrible attendances if I remember could have fit whole crowd in north bank.
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

A club regularly competing well in both domestic cups (Final's would be nice), challenging for a European place but above all a balanced, well run, financially secure club, very difficult to beat and top London club again.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

it hinges on the next few years there's no two ways about it.
              I can see a cup win, but that has as much chance of happening this season as in 50 years, you need some luck.

Can't see us winning the PL in a very long time unless some dramatic turnaround in the league system. Maybe the Fair Play might restructure it.

I do think we can class ourselves as 2nd richest club in PL - poss Europe because regardless how involved they are - when it comes to security we are insured and are covered. In this day and age where clubs are going under left right and centre, we've got a very good backing. Banks can see that if we ever need a strong loan, we've got good guarantors - crucial.

Comment

Top 8.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

i've been to two cup finals with rangers and i wd dearly love to be able to take my family to a third, pref with us winning this time. if we cd get back to being a mid-table prem club perhaps in a slightly bigger - but not ridiculously big - stadium with one or two flair players and a bit of stability I wd be more than happy.

Comment

Mid table with a couple of decent cup runs thrown in.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Mid table with a couple of decent cup runs thrown in.
                      I read this as "a couple of good throw ins"

Comment

A Wembley Cup Final would be special for me.

Followed by a European tour?
                        http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                        http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Champions. Whilst not happening for a decade at the very least, by that time we should be well established in our new stadium, have crowds of £40k+ and have our 74 year old captain Clint Hill marshaling the back 4.

Comment

Things can change so quickly these days.

All it takes is for some very rich foreign guy who has too much money to spend to come here, and we could end up being Champions of Europe.

Would such a guy really choose QPR over the bigger teams? Why not? We're a London club, and if the guy has some kind of attachment (maybe a player from his country is playing here or he lives in Holland Park), then it can happen.

Comment

On par with Juventus

Comment

Working...
                              X