Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp

One thing to notice from Harry's interviews are that he constantly stresses that this is his hardest job ever, will be a miracle if we pull it off, time and time again. Harry is a clever man and this statements are made to ensure that his stock is not damaged after our inevitable relegation.

HR is no lose position. If he pulls it off he is the messiah, if he doesn't then he will stress that the damage was already done under Hughes. 'We gave it our best shot but we were just too far behind.'
    :drunk:

you've only just noticed?

best pr spinner in british football is harry...

Comment

Probably using QPR to finance his property company and top up the cash funds for Italian meals with Sandra.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        One thing to notice from Harry's interviews are that he constantly stresses that this is his hardest job ever, will be a miracle if we pull it off, time and time again. Harry is a clever man and this statements are made to ensure that his stock is not damaged after our inevitable relegation.

HR is no lose position. If he pulls it off he is the messiah, if he doesn't then he will stress that the damage was already done under Hughes. 'We gave it our best shot but we were just too far behind.'
        Is that right

Comment

Arry is a genius, he had a legendary Korean left full back when he was in charge of spurs and that guy was really successful, now that he knows Yun is the Post- Lee young pyo the Korean legend. and bought him with only 0.8M.

the formal EPL BEST 11 LEE, who used to be one of the best full back in the world. Now we have the post - LEE.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Is that right
            It is unless we make 4 signings in a week (not totally impossible). Mvilla is a huge loss and Nelson going makes a big defensive hole massive. We cannot rely on Derry and Hill to hold our midfield and defence together. They are currently performing at 110% of their ability and are still not quite up to it. This will not continue until May trust me.

Adel is our 1 creative player who plays regularly, but is either brilliant or awful. Mackie and SWP work hard but are generally poor. Back 4 have performed miraculously lately but are still very ordinary and we have a world class keeper. Remy hopefully will quality but we do not create any chances so without considerable investment/improvement we are gone
            :drunk:

Comment

We had exactly the same manager in Neil Warnock, both are kings of PR, if we go down everyone will still like Harry as he's covered himself & if we stay up he will be a god, genius, king etc etc, I like Harry a lot but I understand his games
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                We had exactly the same manager in Neil Warnock, both are kings of PR, if we go down everyone will still like Harry as he's covered himself & if we stay up he will be a god, genius, king etc etc, I like Harry a lot but I understand his games
                You literally spent a lot of time on a lot of threads saying how much you hated him only a few months ago.

Comment

Working...
                X