Hr will he stay or go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hr will he stay or go

HR said at the press conference he does not want to talk about his possition come the end of the season,which makes me think he has a clause in his contract to leave if we are relegated.

What i cant understand is if he does leave why would you give someone a transfer fund knowing that if relegation happened they would be off leaving whoever takes over players they may not want,I know its all speculation at the moment but it does make you wonder.

knowing our luck he'll go if we get relegated and we'll end up with someone god awful like steve cotterill :(

Comment

no way will he manage in the Championship, he is a high profile manager and will have plenty of offers

Comment

He'll be gone no doubt about it
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That could also mean that he wants to discuss what is going on now and not discuss what will happen at the end of the season. I think he'll stay. He's managed in the championship before so it want be completely alien to him.

Comment

He'll leave and go to crystal palace.

Comment

You put ya saggy chop in
              saggy chop out
              in
              out
              shake it all about
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He wont manage us in the championship. Lets hope we can stay up

Comment

trust me he's will leave if we go down but he really believe he can keep Qpr up which is why he took the job.

Comment

Arry already let slip in a interview a while ago he only is here until the end of the season and not thinking about anything further.

What i dont understand is what plan do we have, we are spending €9m on Remy, yet missing out on other No1 targets as well as letting our bet defender leave.

We look like a club in a shambles, no vision, no idea what to do but think one or two big signings is all thats needed.

Well its not, we now need two CB, another MF who can trap, control and pass a ball and another striker. I do believe Arry thinks he can keep us up, but ONLY if we get his No1 targets, if we dont then he cant.

Sitting here and looking in, it looks like we have no plan and only getting the odd one or two main targets (out of 4 / 5), the rest are backups.

I like TF but I do feel he needs to be more involved and direct as we are wasting an awful lot of money.

Anyway thats MO only
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

He won't be staying, absolutely no chance.

Comment

I told you the answer to this a few days ago. HR will stay if we are relegated and he will lead us straight back up.

End Of!

Comment

YEP think harry will Deffo leave if we get relegated, they'll be other prem clubs wanting him the oly thin in our favour is where he lives, i think think he wants to be too far away from home? think thats why he turned down Newcastle last year?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            I told you the answer to this a few days ago. HR will stay if we are relegated and he will lead us straight back up.

End Of!
                            Agree 100% will stay

Comment

Working...
                            X