• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway shouldnt this thread be called

England V Wazil
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      i can understand people standing my their countries...However watching England is worse then watching the rangers.......Why spend the football season watching qpr play like a bunch of tools then have a summer of watching a bunch of overpaid helmets?
      They are not over paid by England are they you plank.

Always support England may go to the game. Some people think it makes them sound s bit cooler, or somehow a better club supporter spouting that they are over paid or show no passion. But that's what they do at their clubs.....like most of our players!
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        If either Terry/Lampard/Cole plays for England then i want Brazil to win.
        THIS.....Also will be a joy to see Ronaldinho back for Brazil, add to that Neymar. A very strong squad the brazilians have picked. Not fussed by international football one bit, club over country any day of the week! I cant understand how one week people were at stamford bridge probably giving dogs abuse to the chelsea players, then next week will be cheering them on to win for England.
        Last edited by Robsondinho; 24-01-2013, 09:33 AM.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

No time for the national team tbh - not whilst its' full of wallys like John Terry, Ashley "stick up a 3310 up my ar$e" Cole and Ashley Young anyway.

Won't necessarily cheer for the oppo, would still rather England won, but I certainly won't go out my way to watch the game or lose too much sleep over it if / when Brazil beat us.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            No time for the national team tbh - not whilst its' full of wallys like John Terry, Ashley "stick up a 3310 up my ar$e" Cole and Ashley Young anyway.

Won't necessarily cheer for the oppo, would still rather England won, but I certainly won't go out my way to watch the game or lose too much sleep over it if / when Brazil beat us.
            forgot that **** Young and Rooney gets added to the list for being a scummy **** too....so Cole/Lampard/Terry/Young/Rooney thats half the England team. Hope they get a good beating.

Comment

Each to the their own of course but following England is right up there for me with following QPR and gives me the chance to go abroad a few times a year with good pals from all over the Country

Nice dilemma at the moment is deciding to go to Brazil in June for the game in the Maracana on June 2nd which is my Birthday or spend a week in Israel to watch the U21s tournament which is on at the same time

Comment

Working...
              X