Rowlands and Cook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
    A bees fan at work was fuming this morning, when I asked him how they both played!

He couldn't get his words out! He was spitting with disgust whilst trying to talk to me about it.

I thought he was going to have a heart attack when I said to him "****ing lovely goal by Rowly though". Turns out a few of them nearly got nicked for trying to get at Rowlands as he was getting on the coach.

Thought they might have been big enough to accept, they were both lovely goals, and should have seen them on their way quite rightfully, with a round of applause.
    Ha ha quality. I got a bite of a Brentford mate when i texted the old 'once an R always an R' at half 5 this morning.

Comment

Do miss Rowlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Quality.

Yeah Rowlands was a great player.
        There's a lot of quality in your posts Del, have you noticed........?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Ha ha quality. I got a bite of a Brentford mate when i texted the old 'once an R always an R' at half 5 this morning.
          You can't beat winding the poor souls up.

Makes it even sweeter when I tell him I pop down there from time to time to watch them as I don't see them as rivals in any way. He bites every time, starts banging on about the merger from years back.

They really don't like us.

Comment

Working...
          X