The guy with the telly on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    No I say it that 'only at Rangers, could we lose out on a player to another club, who are under a transfer embargo ! I am more than happy with Remy and hopefully anyone else who comes, Bramble excepted. If we lose out to Spurs or Arsenal on M'villa then so be it but how can we lose him to a side who cant actually sign any players, that was my point.
    Well its all speculation at the moment and none of us actually cannot confirm if they have or haven't paid of their fine in order to sign a new player.

I cant imagine they have been granted permission to sign a new player if they have the transfer stoppage in place still. Therefore it must have been lifted.

At the end of the day, Money is a big factor.

Comment

Looking at another post here, the one about us all relaxing as Ruban Kazam have a 30 day transfer emargo for non payment of wages.

Check the link which appears to confirm that - it was dated 20th December, so IF the debt has been paid, the embargo could be lifted any time soon, if not already.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
        I know what you're saying, but he'd still be set up for life if he came to us. He's young, it's not like this is his last payday, if he came to us he's in the premier league shop window for his next move which would probably be the one that does set him up for life.
        Offer on the table (apparently) or come to "probably" set yourself up for life? I know which one I'd choose...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          Offer on the table (apparently) or come to "probably" set yourself up for life? I know which one I'd choose...
          that video on your sig is f***ing hilarious mate
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            that video on your sig is f***ing hilarious mate
            Lol! I found it by chance earlier and have been laughing away to myself for a while so thought I'd use it. What a plum!

Comment

Lol! I found it by chance earlier and have been laughing away to myself for a while so thought I'd use it. What a plum!
              every time i see it i **** meself laughing
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Cant stop giggling !

Comment

Ruban are still under a winter transfer embargo. He could sign for them but wouldnt be able to move in this window. So When Rennes director said he played his last game for them, I think we may still be signing Mvilla
                  Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

I wouldn't take much notice of SKY either. Last January and August they were shocking with their 'sky sources'.

It would be interesting for someone to take note of when 'sky sources' mention something. The percentage rate of it being correct is very low.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      I wouldn't take much notice of SKY either. Last January and August they were shocking with their 'sky sources'.

It would be interesting for someone to take note of when 'sky sources' mention something. The percentage rate of it being correct is very low.
                      Very true.

I think the translation of "their sources have heard" is, one of our researchers has seen on Twitter......

Comment

I've watched that signature vid about 89 times now and its still funny.

Comment

We're after Sissoko and Kranjcar according to them
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Kranjcar? Covert him to CB?
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

It's swings and roundabouts remember last year with hoilett.
                              Ssn and every paper was like the Russian club have won the race to sign hoilett he is travelling to Russia to get it done . 2 days later BREAKING NEWS : hoilett joins qpr....................

The Rubin rumour has started from ONE French paper saying he is set to join them now everybody is reporting it. It's how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                                It's swings and roundabouts remember last year with hoilett.
                                Ssn and every paper was like the Russian club have won the race to sign hoilett he is travelling to Russia to get it done . 2 days later BREAKING NEWS : hoilett joins qpr....................

The Rubin rumour has started from ONE French paper saying he is set to join them now everybody is reporting it. It's how it goes.
                                All that tug of war over Hoilett; hardly worth it was it? We've been very unlucky (or another word I can't say) with our summer buys, let's hope the winter sales last the winter......

Comment

Working...
                                X