funniest thing ive eve seen at loftus road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest thing ive eve seen at loftus road

i often am seen cuddling gianni so the stewards now know me,and ask me are you gonna kiss him tonight i say yep hes gonna get kissed
    but against accrington my sense of humour really did go to far
    the stewards that you see inside loftus road arte a completely differant set of stewards that look after gianni and flave these guys are shirt and tie and much bigger and theres 14 of them
    but last night the other ones who wear the bright orange jackets were very much in evident it might have been because of the death threat
    so when gianni came out i gave him the big cuddle he said how are you i said ok
    so then gianni said I MUST MAKE A PHONE CALL
    as he went back inside the ground i saw this indian guy looking at gianni
    for i laugh
    i shouted
    WATCH HIM HES DANGEROUS
    next thing this indian guy pounced on him
    gianni went absolutely crazy
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR ATTACKING
    I OWN THIS EFFING CLUB
    YOU *****
    of course the indian didnt know who he was
    but when gi gi calmed down he saw the funny side of it and then he began to laugh

I fear my sides may have split
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

It was funny

Comment

what was so

what was so funny was the way gianni couldnt beleive this steward didnt know who he was
        and the steward really hadnt heard of gianni and started shouting back
        well q block pete amd myu saw it we were all in hysterics

Comment

Not sure what's more concerning, your apparent obsession with him, or his own dillusions of grandeur as he thinks he owns the club!

Comment

it's a shame the big indian guy didn't self detonate - wheres a suicide bomber when you want one ?

Comment

ON A

on a serious note i want gerry francis back very badly hes a managerial genius
              but i want also to keep gianni
              i do beleive gianni is good for the club and i would like to think that gianni gerry and flav can get along
              you people that resent gianni and flav must realise that they have made one terrible mistake
              THEY HAVE NOT REALISED THE MANAGER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF RUNNING A FOOTBALL CLUB
              gerry francis if re installed would go straight to stevenage to sign two afro caribian center forwards for 50 000 pound each
              WE AT QPR ARE EXPECTING FOOTBALL AGENTS TO FIND US PLAYERS THAT WONT HAPPEN
              we need a manager who can rebuild the team spirit
              we need a manager that can organise our defence
              we need a manager who the fans can trust
              we need a manager who can wheel and deal
              WE NEED GERRY FRANCIS

Comment

Dexter, I've heard you spouting some rubbish in the past but this comment really takes the biscuit.

Re-appointing Gerry Francis would basically be buying QPR a first class ticket to League One. You are still living in the 80's, Gerry Francis is a footballing dinosaur who, quite rightfully, hung up his managerial hat many years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                  it's a shame the big indian guy didn't self detonate - wheres a suicide bomber when you want one ?
                  It is a shame that people post stuff like this.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

tarbie

tarbie i have great respect for you both as a person and as someone who knows his football
                    I PROMISE YOU GERRY KNOWS HIS FOOTBALL
                    hes no dynasour
                    if gerry returns i will guarantee you we are going up
                    IAN DOWIE IS REGARDED AS ONE OF THE MOST BRILLIANT COACHES IN THE COUNTRY
                    HE GOT OLDHAM PROMOTED TO THE PREM WITH NO PLAYERS AND NO MONEY
                    HE ALSO GOT PALACE PROMOTED WITH NO MONEY AND NO PLAYERS
                    so why did ian dowie fail at qpr
                    sometimes you need class sometimes you need money for sure
                    but down at rangers we need the magical mullett the top dynasour
                    he will rebuild our spirit and rebuild our little football team
                    and when we need some coaching he will fill us with steam

forget all this modern technology its all a load of bull
                    lets remember the basics this is just plain football thats all
                    gerry francis will rape all the tallent from the conferance
                    and he will not tollerate any director interfearance

tarbie i love you man but realise we dont need mars or venus
                    when will you understand simplicity is genius
                    penetrate a players mind and instill good habbits
                    its as simple as going into a farmers feild and shooting rabbits

Comment

Dex ur a crazy, crazy man! Ha ha

Comment

Chill Krill - its was an attempt at humour - something sadly lacking on this site with all the doom n gloom merchants it attracts !

Comment

Chill Krill - its was an attempt at humour - something sadly lacking on this site with all the doom n gloom merchants it attracts !
                          It was a badly judged attempt at humour. There may be people on this board who's lives were affected by the london bombings a few years back or have friends or family serving in the army who've been affected by suicide bombers.

Not having a go, just think a little more before posting something as to whether it's actually funny or could be offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                            on a serious note i want gerry francis back very badly hes a managerial genius
                            but i want also to keep gianni
                            i do beleive gianni is good for the club and i would like to think that gianni gerry and flav can get along
                            you people that resent gianni and flav must realise that they have made one terrible mistake
                            THEY HAVE NOT REALISED THE MANAGER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF RUNNING A FOOTBALL CLUB
                            gerry francis if re installed would go straight to stevenage to sign two afro caribian center forwards for 50 000 pound each
                            WE AT QPR ARE EXPECTING FOOTBALL AGENTS TO FIND US PLAYERS THAT WONT HAPPEN
                            we need a manager who can rebuild the team spirit
                            we need a manager that can organise our defence
                            we need a manager who the fans can trust
                            we need a manager who can wheel and deal
                            WE NEED GERRY FRANCIS
                            Dex you make my day fella.....that is genius
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chill Krill - its was an attempt at humour
                              I suspected that, hence you got off with a warning.
                              Must say, some other mods did not see this as a joke at all.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X