my day after yesterday thoughts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my day after yesterday thoughts!!!

having had a good nights rest and watched yesterdays game again i will offer this opinion............we must learn to retain the ball better and offer more as an attacking force.....harry has done wonderfully well thus far but we 'will' need seven more wins!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

much better post Facto and prefer you when your not in one's of those drama queen hissy fits, agree
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      having had a good nights rest and watched yesterdays game again i will offer this opinion............we must learn to retain the ball better and offer more as an attacking force.....harry has done wonderfully well thus far but we 'will' need seven more wins!!!
      good point

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        good point
        bon dig and make an igloo, you'll save a fortune on rent.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we must target norwich/wigan/sunderland/newcastle at home as winnable games.......reading/southampton/villa/foolem away are all potential wins....i know the opposition will feel the same about us but these games are where our final postion will rely on imho!

Comment

Agree. We are relying on defending atop much and will eventually pay the price if we do not learn to pass and hold the ball. We need to relieve the pressure off the defence and push forward.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              much better post Facto and prefer you when your not in one's of those drama queen hissy fits, agree
              Totally agree Greg
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

well the general concensus is that we still need to find a holding midfielder /decent center half when nelson leaves and dare i say it a decent foil for remy....though early signs yesyerday were adel will feed him through once he learns the offside trap!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

And they will come friend...

Remember HR game plan yesterday was to just defend and get a point, the operation went well and a point away from home is great. We are hitting form and I reckon that with M'villa coming we can get those wins ;-)

QPR ARE STAYING UP!

Comment

Cisse has been coaching Remy on the offside rule.

Comment

my only concern is we will need to attack more at home and leave ourselves open to the counter attack!

Comment

we should hijack mbiwa from toon...m'bia, m'vila mbiwa...come on you M'ssss

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                          we should hijack mbiwa from toon...m'bia, m'vila mbiwa...come on you M'ssss
                          very good.......favourite group the 'm people'!!................i'll get me coat!

Comment

Working...
                          X