Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR want to sell either Cesar or Green !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
    I used to enjoy reading articles from journo's that through the years had got to know players on a personal level. That way you could trust the story to a certain extent
    Agree. The likes of Brian Glanville and Patrick Barclay are like that but theyre old school now.

Comment

Love your avatar Stanley76!

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
        In full technicolor. (Not quite sure how Helguson and Ferdinand landed such leading roles)

Comment

You have updated that since the last one Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
            Stanley is this the one my bro posted up on here ages ago?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Agree. The likes of Brian Glanville and Patrick Barclay are like that but theyre old school now.
              Agree with you there. Patric Barclay is a superb journo. Proper old school, and someone you know has links within the clubs and their players, so I do trust a lot of what he writes.

It's a shame journalism has gone the way it has.

I used to love a Sunday morning after going to a game on the Saturday, and having a good read of the papers to see the reports and headlines, but it's just not the same now.

A lot of Sunday press just seems to be the same interviews on MOTD or SSN re-produced in writing.

With of course the few exceptions you have given.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Stanley is this the one my bro posted up on here ages ago?
                Not sure mate. It was doing the rounds on FB a couple of days ago.

Didnt realise it was an update Norths. It does look like the Remy bit has been added on.

Comment

Not sure mate. It was doing the rounds on FB a couple of days ago.

Didnt realise it was an update Norths. It does look like the Remy bit has been added on.
                  Oh right, my bro trying to take credit for it In fairness he did post it up here ages ago:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...369#post865369

He said he is guna try and do an updated one today.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thats the one I remember matty

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Oh right, my bro trying to take credit for it In fairness he did post it up here ages ago:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...369#post865369

He said he is guna try and do an updated one today.
                      Cool! I'd never seen that. If that was the original he did a great job there.

Comment

Funny story this, as Harry said on Friday how good it is that we have two top keepers at the club and that we'll need them both from now till the end of the season. Practically got his togger out when referencing Julio and his CV, saying he's won everything in World football. The press makes you laugh with the tosh they write!

Comment

In full technicolor. (Not quite sure how Helguson and Ferdinand landed such leading roles)

Ooooh mate! That has had me in tears!! That one and the one someone posted the other day with HR an TF flashing the cash are faaarkin priceless!

Comment

Working...
                          X