Can someone help settle a bet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help settle a bet?

Heard a few comments in the media last night claiming Remy's goal was the first debut goal for Us since Danny Dichio in 96 or roundabout.

Was Cisse's goal last season at Villa a debut goal?

A bet has been made and I need clarification if anyone can help?

Sounds like you need help from terry cinzano.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
      Heard a few comments in the media last night claiming Remy's goal was the first debut goal for Us since Danny Dichio in 96 or roundabout.

He scored in the prem with Sunderland and liverpool though so not really his prem debut. Maybe that is what they mean?

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post

I think the exact stat is first player to score for QPR on their Premier League debut. It would have been Dichio's first Premier League game, and Remy's... but not Cisse's or Zamora's
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Thanks people.

Looks like we will be calling it null and void on a technicality

Ta

Comment

No technicalities involved as it was correctly defined as first player to score for rangers on premier league debut since DD in 1994.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

$hit stat really IMO as Cisse & Zamora both scored on their debut for us, regardless of whether they've played for another PL team or not.

Also, we ain't been in the PL for 15 years or so, so pretty much like me saying we ain't lost to Barcelona in 100 years.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                $hit stat really IMO as Cisse & Zamora both scored on their debut for us, regardless of whether they've played for another PL team or not.

Also, we ain't been in the PL for 15 years or so, so pretty much like me saying we ain't lost to Barcelona in 100 years.
                I hope those silk no's have been put back in the draw matty as you'll catch a chill
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I hope those silk no's have been put back in the draw matty as you'll catch a chill
                  They're in the wash now mate - I've had my 4 days use out of em (turn em back to front, and inside out - makes it alot more economical and environmentally friendly). Commando for me today.

Comment

They're in the wash now mate - I've had my 4 days use out of em (turn em back to front, and inside out - makes it alot more economical and environmentally friendly). Commando for me today.
                    takes a man to go commando whilst it's snowing. I know you have your feminine side (silks), but sounds like your going all man today.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      takes a man to go commando whilst it's snowing. I know you have your feminine side (silks), but sounds like your going all man today.
                      Damn right I am. I'm going to talk about monster trucks and drink beer all day whilst scratching my nut$ & farting and dropping the F word in every 3 or 4 words. Proper man day.

Comment

Damn right I am. I'm going to talk about monster trucks and drink beer all day whilst scratching my nut$ & farting and dropping the F word in every 3 or 4 words. Proper man day.
                        proper hard!

Comment

Working...
                        X