No announcement yet.

Disagree with Harry's tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faurlin should have come in th second half for Derry, but perhaps Harry didn't bring him because he wasn't ok in training. That' why it is hard when you don't have choices. We lost every ball in the midfield. That's why it was one way traffic for West Ham.
    Last edited by Yousef; 20-01-2013, 09:18 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Here's a thought, maybe HR thinks Faurlin aint that good?!

Comment

Derry is full of heart and soul. But we all know he is a stop gap until M'villa or Livermore comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          Derry is full of heart and soul. But we all know he is a stop gap until M'villa or Livermore comes.
          Stop gap?! I bleeding hope so...the fact he can still get a game shows just how s...e our squad is!

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
            Why take mackie off?
            Why put our goal scorer on the right where he was wasted and bring bothroyd on?
            Why not sub a knackered Derry earlier?

I think Harry got it wrong today, and although i would have taken a point before the game, i think in the end it was 2pts wasted.
            Remy or Adel should have come of at half time with the other up front on his own with Park or maybe Faurlin coming on to press like we did v Spurs, stoping them getting in so many crosses. I cant see why people see yesterday as a good point, when we should have had all 3 and we can remain unbeaten this season and be relegated, so these good points need to changed to wins.

We got another good point at home v villa recently, problem is Southampton and reading got 3 away.
            Last edited by paulmason; 20-01-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

The only reason we didn't lose was because Remy scored from an on form taarabt and Cesar was just on fire. Everyone else in between is cr@p. New players please.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Remy or Adel should have come of at half time with the other up front on his own with Park or maybe Faurlin coming on to press like we did v Spurs, stoping them getting in so many crosses. I cant see why people see yesterday as a good point, when we should have had all 3 and we can remain unbeaten this season and be relegated, so these good points need to changed to wins.

We got another good point at home v villa recently, problem is Southampton and reading got 3 away.
                Take Remy or adel off... Mr mason, you can't possibly expect people on here to accept that.... When jb came on and I saw Mackie coming off I knew it would go wrong... Adel last 30 mins may as well not of been on the pitch... Lost his man time after time...poor point when it could of been all 3.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
                  Why take mackie off?
                  Why put our goal scorer on the right where he was wasted and bring bothroyd on?
                  Why not sub a knackered Derry earlier?

I think Harry got it wrong today, and although i would have taken a point before the game, i think in the end it was 2pts wasted.
                  In the circumstances I think the Adel sub was more baffling tbh.

Comment

Working...
                  X