• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Cesar don't change team from Spurs give Remy 2nd half for Mackie or SWP
    Agree with this.

Comment

Green is like russian roulette. Donīt know when but you can be sure it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        Radek wasn't in the 25.... Seems the sort of bloke to be over the moon at doing nothing
        Sorry Mellow, that is the most uninformed and unnecessary comment of the week. If you ever get the chance to speak to anybody even remotely involved with the Club, you will soon get to realise that Cerny is one of the most valued members of the entire staff.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Sorry Mellow, that is the most uninformed and unnecessary comment of the week. If you ever get the chance to speak to anybody even remotely involved with the Club, you will soon get to realise that Cerny is one of the most valued members of the entire staff.

met him a couple of times too and he is a great guy. Good keeper imo too.

Comment

Cesar has the place so should keep it after heroics against Chelsea and Spurs. League is what matters. Green came in as one of a number of changes against Brom and did great, which is perfect for his confidence should he be called upon in league matches, but Cesar must keep his place.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              who should start today?
              difficult one for me as they both made saves that kept us in the games last week. Probably Cesar for me.... but was really impressed with Green in the week.
              Y even ask cesar is number 1 and that's it!

Comment

who should start today?
                difficult one for me as they both made saves that kept us in the games last week. Probably Cesar for me.... but was really impressed with Green in the week.
                Im with you. Tbh I wouldnt mind at all with either starting - both on very good form atm, but can half see a howler from Green given as its at his old club
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Not that it has much bearing on him wanitng to play, but at the POTY do the other year (year we went up I think), he was supposedly an absolute diamond and, while most of the players couldn't wait to get away and go clubbing, Radek had time for everybody and seemed a right top bloke.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Green at their place....no. He will get so much stick for walking out on em to a better club.

Comment

Cesar for me, Green would get slated and that wouldnt do his confidence any good at all, he's bound to make a mistake if he starts
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

who should start today?
                        Same here, both should start because they are on top form but Cesar for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X