Help!!!!!! Techno geek needed URGENT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    If you had put it off topic no one would of read it so you did the right thing.
    Cheers Funky
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

stop downloading pron i would say
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        If you had put it off topic no one would of read it so you did the right thing.
        yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
          yawn
          I wouldn't worry about him, he likes to moan all the time.

The fact is when people do post in the PC section for help people do reply and I'm always looking in there myself.

But if he did as Scott said we wouldn't be here right now!

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            Before this thread gets moved can someone help. PLEASE!

Every time I am logged on tp this site (or Hotmail etc) I am inundated with pages dropping in to my landing page such as Instant Bingo, Adultfriendfinder, Teeth Whitening etc etc.

I keep deleting them but they just keep coming back and eventually lock up my PC.

How can i stop this? It's driving me crazy!!!!
            If Spybot Search & Destroy (can cause issues like slowing down system) don't do it, try Hijack this http://download.cnet.com/Trend-Micro...-10227353.html

It will not remove anything, but it gives detailed info as to what is running on your system. You will need to copy & paste it onto some Geek site and they will tell you how to remove infected items.

I have also installed 'freeware' called 'Spyware Blaster 4.2'. Its a free program which you can get on cnet. It stops alot of spyware etc, from getting anywhere near your computer. It is also best to get a decent Spyware program like Spydoctor or Trend (purchase only for best and full facilities), or another free program which I use 'SuperAntiSpyware Free edition'.

If you are using Firefox, that too has some good 'pop-up blockers' free to use.

Comment

Working...
            X