left back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left back?

are we gonna need to wait for xmas for a new left back or ?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
    are we gonna need to wait for xmas for a new left back or... ?
    Easter.

Comment

Na Jim will play one of our 2 new strikers coming in there once they sign
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Looks that way doesn't it.

We've let Mattock, Fox and Bertrand go to other clubs. We've not taken on Ball after he was released by Man City and we don't seem to have ever been interested in Tommy Spurr.

I'm all for giving players like Borrowdale a chance but like last season all players need competition not only so that they improve but so that we have someone else to come in if there are injuries/suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          Looks that way doesn't it.

We've let Mattock, Fox and Bertrand go to other clubs. We've not taken on Ball after he was released by Man City and we don't seem to have ever been interested in Tommy Spurr.

I'm all for giving players like Borrowdale a chance but like last season all players need competition not only so that they improve but so that we have someone else to come in if there are injuries/suspensions.
          what ive seen of borrowdale i dont like.. we need to either use a youth or get a loan/signing.. he reminds me alot of barker.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

He has looked exactly what he is - a perfectly competent reserve left back.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              what ive seen of borrowdale i dont like.. we need to either use a youth or get a loan/signing.. he reminds me alot of barker.
              Like the striker situation we've had all summer to get players in but the board/Magilton have chosen not to.

There is not a single person who would have said that we needed another central midfielder but what do we do we sign one. Magilton either hasn't worked out our weaknesses or hasn't been given the funds to erridicate them.

Comment

... and either way its not good - means we either have a manager who doesn't have much of a clue, or a board who will not even replace players it sells yet still expects the manager to pull of promotion.

Comment

we missed out on vignal big time..

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Vignal, no.

Van Aanholt, yes.
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                      Vignal, no.

Van Aanholt, yes.
                      Started very well at Coventry and agree with you looks a good loan signing.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        Started very well at Coventry and agree with you looks a good loan signing.
                        And were we not told on here that the reason we didn't sign him was we had someone better lined up!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yes we are.

Comment

shows the chuckle brothers jim and john for what they are in incompetent at their jobs. Anyone could see what this squad needed 2 strikers and 2 left backs. This should have been sorted before the season started. But whilst all around us were signing here there and everywhere we were bringing in a young argentine unproven in championship football, could be great but we can not afford to wait. As shown from our poor start to the season
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

ITS NOT LIKE ME TO SHOUT BUT no one seems to want to give any sort of clarification on this. We need cover at left back, or ideally a first choice leaving the current option as back up, that much is clear. But the reason I'm shouting is we were told clearly that the only reason we didn't go for the Dutch kid on loan was that we had much better options available.
                              So unless the suggestion is that Borrowdale is that much better option - which he is not - what went wrong?? Or are we still ironing??
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X