Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Harry Redknapp

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nik29
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 955

    #16
    Originally posted by taarabt7
    when was the last time we won an FA Cup match???
    Last season. Not that long ago. Danny Gabbidon the hero.

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #17
      Originally posted by QPR71
      there are mistakes by hughes but defo something that harry can build on. not a complete disaster
      if Hughes wasn't a disaster I'd hate to see one. Harry's polished Hughes' turd so much its started to gleam. Whatever happens from now on in, Harry's given a masterclass in disaster management. Thank you, Harry. You're as good as Hughes was bad.

      Comment

      • kron-1664
        Silver Seat
        • May 2009
        • 4403

        #18
        gormless hughes, Harry really should be england manager we are lucky to have him .

        Comment

        • ahR
          Silver Seat
          • Nov 2009
          • 1800

          #19
          [QUOTE=Rangers77;1007844] Harry's polished Hughes' turd so much its started to gleam.

          That really made me laugh what a hilarious line.....

          Comment

          • zeberdee
            Silver Seat
            • Nov 2012
            • 1599

            #20
            Lewis Jones ‏@_LJones_
            Mvilla deal also "very close" according to Redknapp. #QPR
            Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
            2m Lewis Jones ‏@_LJones_
            Redknapp also says how much of an influence @tonyfernandes was with capturing Remy. #QPR
            Expand
            2m Lewis Jones ‏@_LJones_
            Redknapp reveals that Remy has had medical and will join tomorrow. #QPR
            Expand
            24m Lewis Jones ‏@_LJones_
            I’ll be getting the reaction from Redknapp shortly. Will post when I hear anything. I’m sure transfer talk may crop up. #QPR

            Comment

            • Westway
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 1200

              #21
              Last season.

              Comment

              • lymehoop
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 7380

                #22
                being interveiwed on radio 5 shortly, entertaining by all accounts
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

                Comment

                • lymehoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7380

                  #23
                  just been listening to Harry's post match interview, absolute joy to listen to the man, is as happy as us, confirmed one deal done, one very close
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

                  Comment

                  • stanistheman
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 11151

                    #24
                    Originally posted by QPRDave
                    Walks on water!!!!!.........we don't win FA cup matches!:pleasantsuprise:
                    Not forgetting away matches and keeping clean sheets whilst doing so.

                    Comment

                    Working...