Talkcrap aka Talksport putting down Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talkcrap aka Talksport putting down Remy

Now he is going to us they have done a long article how poor his been recently and saying Newcastle are lucky to miss out

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/...c-remy-189319?

Jealously levels are very high

With there logic messi is poor as most of his goals are against lower opposition. So sorry messi your record is irrelevant .

Comment

Lol @ this line " but what is clear is that he is more efficient against poorer sides"

Are the great players s h ite against poorer sides then? Probably the most stupid article I've ever read!

Comment

just to put things into context for you, this is talksport we are talking about! the same station that claimed we spent 100MILLION on players not too long ago.

PUHLEEEEASE

Comment

Well its a pretty safe bet these days that a QPR signing will turn out to be somewhat of a flop so I cant blame them. Not had much success at Marseilles but obviously talented, definitely improves the team.

Comment

Well of course he is going to score more against poorer opposition. They are not as good and therefore more likely to concede! Have no idea if Remy is the answer but his finishing should be better than this poor attempt at journalism.

Comment

just once i would like a QPR signing (if we get him) to be a raging success ....still havent got over Mike Sheron

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                just once i would like a QPR signing (if we get him) to be a raging success ....still havent got over Mike Sheron
                Me neither, our very own SAS him and Spencer, at least thats what I expected :rage:

Comment

Talksport are the equivalent to the Daily Star

They have become the bottom of the barrel for reporting sports news

Comment

Yeah I'd be gutted if he scored 15 goals for us against rubbish teams towards the bottom like Wigan, Villa and Reading who then got relegated.

One of the worst articles I've seen in a while on Talks**t, and there's been a few.

Comment

Micky Quinn stated last night he was a GREAT buy and just what Newcastle required, shoots on sight and scores crackers ! So what has he changed overnight ?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                        Yeah I'd be gutted if he scored 15 goals for us against rubbish teams towards the bottom like Wigan, Villa and Reading who then got relegated.

One of the worst articles I've seen in a while on Talks**t, and there's been a few.
                        QPR have 9 fixtures against the bottom half teams. If he can score goals to win these games I'll be more than happy with him.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          This. We've been a knacker's yard for years for anyone who used to be, or looked like he might be, any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Micky Quinn stated last night he was a GREAT buy and just what Newcastle required, shoots on sight and scores crackers ! So what has he changed overnight ?
                            Pretty sure I heard him at the top of the hour today saying they have now dodged a bullet. How opinions change, and so quickly.

Comment

The plank has just said why would Remy go to a team that could go down over Newcastle

Really is thick as shlt old micky quinn

Comment

Working...
                              X