Kompany's red rescinded: Can play against us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kompany's red rescinded: Can play against us

Probably regret his when he plays the proverbial blinder against us, but I'm really pleased to find that those dumb FA fu@ks got something right for once. His was a brilliant tackle; not a red, a yellow or a free kick. The game's the better for the ref's wrong being righted.

Right decision as it was never a sending off, but obviously now he plays against us

Comment

Looool oh no!!! If he hadnt have played, we would've won that game cos the rest of their players are ****e

Comment

Well based on our last 2 results and a Man City without Yaya/Aguero/Kompany we might be able to nick a draw at home? We weren't completely outplayed last year

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
          Well based on our last 2 results and a Man City without Yaya/Aguero/Kompany we might be able to nick a draw at home? We weren't completely outplayed last year
          i thought that was one of our best performances last year, and i think we hit the post and cross bar. i thought man city were lucky to get all 3 points as they didnt do enough to deserve them in my eyes, i remember one of antons famous lapses in concentration helped city score shortly before half time

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
            i thought that was one of our best performances last year, and i think we hit the post and cross bar. i thought man city were lucky to get all 3 points as they didnt do enough to deserve them in my eyes, i remember one of antons famous lapses in concentration helped city score shortly before half time
            Yeh can always rely on Anton, we were pretty close to getting something out of the game. I think Hart said it was the toughest game he played all season or some City player did.

Comment

So correct

Comment

i certainly thought it was a cracking (as in a good) tackle but i thought the FA might have tried to hide behind the "protecting the refs" decision.

I do question however whether if this was a lower table side (ie not a big one) would it have been reversed? not trying to start the whole "lil ol qpr always get picked on" debate but i do think if it was a lower team the decision may not have gone that way...seen it plenty of times before.

Comment

Working...
                X