Do we practise corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we practise corners?

They get worse every game. We can never beat the front post.

Cannot even remember the last time we scored a header from a corner.

Not liek the days of Langley and ****tu when we scored all the time.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Of course they do!!!!!!!! They are professionals???????? Corners and free kicks are pratised dailly, infact I suspect hourly. The aim is to hit the first man at the near post in the oppositions kit, and you must confess, the hard pratise is definately paying off because 9.5 times out of ten, the man in the oppositions kit on the near post always has the ball planted firmly on his nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Culminated in one at the end, where it was pinged to just outside the edge of the area to Ramage, and he wasn't even paying attention and went straight past him.

Comment

I think we scored from that one, I think?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm pretty sure your right, was still amusingly bad the way it unfolded though

Comment

the thing is, we finished that game with Buzz, Routledge, Adel, Vine, Hogan, and Connelly, 6 of the most skillfull players in this league, but still couldn't take a good corner. On the plus side, if Jim gets these players to gell + Faurlin, Cook and Rowlands,:exciting: the future isn't as bad as it currently appears.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

the white pele eh???

Comment

I thought Vine, Ephraim and Taarabt were start ing to play with a bit moe understanding in the second half, and Routledge added to taht when he came on.
                So, some good approach play at times, but no-one in the middle most of the time!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Pete seems to think he can take better corners than any of those players, he says it's true.

It was so bad last night, was not even funny.

Comment

one corner by the white pele, he couldn't get it over ankle height of the 1st defender..PATHETIC....

Comment

Was it him who took the two corners and none of them made it past the first defender?

Comment

def one in second half....

Comment

Thats just being lazy and I could put in better corners.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The only person at the club who can take a good corner is Cook.

Comment

Whats more frustraiting when a pro cant cross a ball :shocked:
                              19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

Working...
                              X