• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
    I got no time for people who:

1) Change teams they support
    2) Follow one player around and support whatever club they play for
    3) Follow clubs based overseas (unless they have moved from the UK and supported the club prior to the move)
    4) Follow different clubs depending on players nationality in the team
    5) Support more than one club
    6) Support clubs miles away for no reason other than success
    7) Support Chelsea
    8) Dont support there local club and choose a successful club for no reason.
    9) Watch players on youtube and play Football Manager and go on like they are Mourinho down the pub but never go to games.

All of these people I would classify as wally's and are not worthy of being in true football fans presence let alone engage in conversation with them.
    Wow thats a lot of people that arent worthy to be in your presence, you sound like some sort of God, or just a ****.

Comment

[QUOTE=SpankwiR;1007038]I got no time for people who:

3) Follow clubs based overseas (unless they have moved from the UK and supported the club prior to the move)
      7) Support Chelsea
      9) Watch players on youtube and play Football Manager and go on like they are Mourinho down the pub but never go to games.

All of these people I would classify as wally's and are not worthy of being in true football fans presence let alone engage in conversation with them.[/QUOTE
      Well that is what tourism brings to the premier league and the more succesful a club gets the more there be ,not all tourists can be Dutch or Scandanavians and be the same as us

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        whats it got to do with you? butt out
        Or would you rather we censored some views about certain players on the MB? dont want to upset anybody do we? not the left wing thing to do :-)
        Most people on here have their views, and no one apart from yourself feels the need to shout them out in a sig - none of my business though. Big loud gob here, big loud gob in real life.............Yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
          Wow thats a lot of people that arent worthy to be in your presence, you sound like some sort of God, or just a ****.
          I've been called both.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Most people on here have their views, and no one apart from yourself feels the need to shout them out in a sig - none of my business though. Big loud gob here, big loud gob in real life.............Yuk!
            lol ..yuk! ? thats the best you can do? Careful you dont hurt my feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              lol go back and look at all his posts and its pretty clear what he is trying to say...All about Park. He is another Park fanboy and doesnt like to see any negative criticism about his god. Twenty posts in denial.
              I think you have a personality issues, some difficulties on your childhood or some inferiority or whaever. why dnt you see yourself before slating and hating others? you post here only either to slat taarabt and park and any non british player and their fans. why you have so much hate?

Comment

[QUOTE=loftlag;1007091]

7) Support Chelsea

All of these people I would classify as wally's and are not worthy of being in true football fans presence let alone engage in conversation with them.[/QUOTE
                Well that is what tourism brings to the premier league and the more succesful a club gets the more there be ,not all tourists can be Dutch or Scandanavians and be the same as us
                Don't dispute its the price of success but I think there is a big difference between overseas fans (ie our Scandinavian fans) that have been following QPR for a while and go to the games and the new bods who just come to watch Park.

Comment

7) Support Chelsea

All of these people I would classify as wally's and are not worthy of being in true football fans presence let alone engage in conversation with them.

So you have no time for QPR fans who grew up watching football in Scandinavia?

Comment

i watch my mum park sometimes,hours of fun
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                      I think you have a personality issues, some difficulties on your childhood or some inferiority or whaever. why dnt you see yourself before slating and hating others? you post here only either to slat taarabt and park and any non british player and their fans. why you have so much hate?
                      ?? dont hate Taarabt or Park? what you on about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                        So you have no time for QPR fans who grew up watching football in Scandinavia?
                        See previous post about fans from Scandinavia however if we are going to have it out I do struggle to understand why anyone would support a team from another country?

Comment

See previous post about fans from Scandinavia however if we are going to have it out I do struggle to understand why anyone would support a team from another country?
                          Maybe because it is televised a lot there, and the level is better?

I have a Norwegian fan who is a Spud, he likes them more than his local team in Norway. He grew up watching Spuds on the telly as a kid, and fell in love with them, whereas his local team was some sh1te team that no one from his family supported, who were never on tv, and so he never got to know them.

Should we classify him as not being a true Spud? FFS, this dude move to London just so he could see Spuds live week-in, week-out.

Comment

I have a Norwegian fan who is a Spud, he likes them more than his local team in Norway. He grew up watching Spuds on the telly as a kid, and fell in love with them, whereas his local team was some sh1te team that no one from his family supported, who were never on tv, and so he never got to know them.

Should we classify him as not being a true Spud? FFS, this dude move to London just so he could see Spuds live week-in, week-out.
                            At least he supports a club and not an individual

Comment

And the reason for this is?

Thats right all the local people support overseas teams. Don't doubt the passion or there desire to watch a team I just think it should be there local one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                i watch my mum park sometimes,hours of fun
                                good one!

I don't support my local club - I'm from Queen's Park...it's nearer to Hendon FC than Shepherd's Bush....who am I meant to support then?

Comment

Working...
                                X