Some players just need to go......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some players just need to go......

They have had more than enough chances and we are just not moving forward with them.

I my opinion I give you.........

Ramage (can do so much better than him, none of this rubbish he always claps the fans- he is just not good enough)

Mahon (past it and cannot pass a ball)

Hall (so full of himself, thinks he is the man)

Leighterwood ( like Mahon, he cannot pass and the game just seems to go by him)

Helguson ( bought to score goals and cannot do anything right)

Agymang (dreadful again last night, for a man of his size he is so weak and cannot win a header or use his body)

Pelicorri (only been here 5 mins but looks very slow and not what we need for our level)

Alberti (not good enough and must go back to Italy)

Ainsworth (I love the guy, but if he is not going to be on the bench then maybe he should go so we can use his wages for something else) He may have to say if he is going to become caretaker again soon.

Borrowdale- (too slow and not good enough)

Your views. Just had enough with so many of our average players. We pay good money and should expect higher standards. Enough is enough.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

gotta give Pellicori more time and Ramage gives 100% every game something none of the other players do and imo is good enough, the rest i agree with you.

Comment

I think some of the players you mentioned have more potential than they are showing, that is due to the lack of coaching and confidence....

Comment

add lard ars.e stewart to that list with his complementry 10 goals a season he gives away with his basic school boy errors
        Cook has been a waste of time too since he came back and was poor before his latest injury
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

last time i saw lee cook play id add him to that list, along with vine
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X