Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WBA cup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wortonranger
    Bronze Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 904

    #1

    WBA cup

    I know its a side issue, but I still think a positive result on Tuesday would be beneficial (I mean a win for us!). A thought I had after watching MOTD - did WBA field a dliberately weakened side yesterday in order to focus on the cup? Will all their missing players return on Tuesday? If so lucky old Fake Hoops and unlucky us twice over!
  • knocker
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4009

    #2
    Originally posted by wortonranger
    I know its a side issue, but I still think a positive result on Tuesday would be beneficial (I mean a win for us!). A thought I had after watching MOTD - did WBA field a dliberately weakened side yesterday in order to focus on the cup? Will all their missing players return on Tuesday? If so lucky old Fake Hoops and unlucky us twice over!
    lots of injuries at mo and Villa next sat who they hate. think they will have a weaker team out like us.

    Comment

    • lymehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 7380

      #3
      notice its one of the two 8 o'clock kick-offs, is it on sky?
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

      Comment

      • Hitman34
        Platinum Seat
        • Jan 2012
        • 13959

        #4
        Originally posted by lymehoop
        notice its one of the two 8 o'clock kick-offs, is it on sky?
        if not there will defo be a stream
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

        Comment

        • RussRanger
          Unlucky Bloke
          • Apr 2009
          • 4055

          #5
          Perhaps a chance for Harry to have a close look at Odemwingie and Olsson?

          Comment

          Working...