Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAZY, OVER PAID, PLAYERS with ego above their station..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAZY, OVER PAID, PLAYERS with ego above their station..

Ok credit to Stanley they played well and entertained us and there mad fans.
    However, QPR time for the basics.
    Pitch, we have a nice new pitch for playing football, not playing it across the back four then hoffing it up front to our resident ballerina.
    Passing, guys we are playing in blue and white not red and the object is to get the ball from one of your players to another whilst progressing up the pitch....
    Corners, here the objective is to get the ball into the box PASS THE FIRST DEFENDER not to the GOLIE and to try and find one of your players (Blue and White) Why pass it to a defender that is nearer the halfway line and not even looking!!!!!!
    Scoring, well that is usually what you employ strikers to do to find the net however at least we had some goals from midfield.
    If you wear the Shirt LOSE the ATTITUDE, If you can’t lose the ATTITUDE then GO
    FLAV PLEASE DON’T SACK THE MANAGER AS THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM, it is the players with the ego’s if they don’t want to play send them out to the conference on loan.
    Rant over.....
    Well done Hogan, Ramage, Heaton, Matt, Borrowdale, Routledge (please stay) and Adel.
    Love the kid running on lol...
    oh well that was fun

Originally posted by DODSKI View Post
    Ok credit to Stanley they played well and entertained us and there mad fans.
    However, QPR time for the basics.
    Pitch, we have a nice new pitch for playing football, not playing it across the back four then hoffing it up front to our resident ballerina.
    Passing, guys we are playing in blue and white not red and the object is to get the ball from one of your players to another whilst progressing up the pitch....
    Corners, here the objective is to get the ball into the box PASS THE FIRST DEFENDER not to the GOLIE and to try and find one of your players (Blue and White) Why pass it to a defender that is nearer the halfway line and not even looking!!!!!!
    Scoring, well that is usually what you employ strikers to do to find the net however at least we had some goals from midfield.
    If you wear the Shirt LOSE the ATTITUDE, If you can’t lose the ATTITUDE then GO
    FLAV PLEASE DON’T SACK THE MANAGER AS THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM, it is the players with the ego’s if they don’t want to play send them out to the conference on loan.
    Rant over.....
    Well done Hogan, Ramage, Heaton, Matt, Borrowdale, Routledge (please stay) and Adel.
    Love the kid running on lol...

FIRSTLY let me get this straight... Back four playing the ball around... How many times did they f*ck that up and give away a throw in... I counted at least 3 times! Then they just hoofed the ball up in the air to Hogan... FFS I've seen taller midgets than him!

My farts are more exciting than Agyemang.

Vine SHOULD go out on loan because he is far from the player he was.

Legs - Sell him ASAP - not good enough.

Mahon - I don't want to pay to see QPR play players who can just do a job!

Ephraim - had a chance to show what he can do against lesser opporsition and quite simply in my eyes he couldn't beat and egg let alone a defender. 3 Times he tried to knock the ball past their RB and then run into him to get a freekick. He conned the ref once and then the ref cottoned on to him.

Gorkks - not even a 5th of the player he was.

Buzz was poor all round AGAIN. No different to how he was in pre season apart from at Aldershot where I thought he played quite well.

Stewart - Mickey 5 touch to bring a ball under control. Again like Gorkks he is miles away from the player he was last season.

Of the subs that come on Taraabat is too greedy. 5 times he had players in decent advanced positions and he should have passed to then but he never did and then when he runs at the defence he was more interested in twisting and turning then in and out. NOT A TEAM PLAYER, yeah a great individual talent but to me he is not working in this squad!

Borrowdale - average but solid again. Deserves no praise but no slating either. Ronseal player this evening and done exactly what it says on the tin.

Routledge worked quite hard when coming on and look more interested than most out there. Is he just one footed though?

The only three players I would have had something nice to say about was Connolly, Ramage and Heaton. Ramage of this three only gets a mention because he is a supporters type of player. He should passion out their. Tore into Stewart and Gorkks during the first half for how poor they both were and I just wish more showed that committment and passion. Connolly was solid and Heaton was impressive - good hands and won that match for us last night with some very good saves. A shade of the Tony Roberts school of goal keeper kicking in the 2nd half, but with his saves he pulled off I'll forgive him

Comment

Working...
    X