Clear All

WeAre certainly is a character

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      i despise you #girlfriend . talk to the hand
      He he...

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        One assumes that most on here are up to date with the civil unrest and pretty awful goings on in Mali so maybe this has affected the young fella? I remember reading something a while back that he was having some 'personal' problems some months back so maybe this was playing on his mind bearing in mind he must still have plenty of family members back in Mali as all sorts could have been kicking off before it became common knowledge or highlighted by the media as it were...

Just a thought and maybe am way off the mark and or talking tripe (am sure this wouldn't be the first time) but it might go some way towards explaining his dip in form from the player he seemed like he could potentially be when we first signed him....

I am aware that there is another thread about this young man but I felt that this would get swallowed up in the other one hence why I have started a completely new one.... Anyway having heard and seen on the news what's been happening out in Mali it just got me thinking that's all....
        Shame redknapp can't control him with a PS3 controller...he's wicked in fifa 13 and ain't at all suffering from any cyber blues.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          Shame redknapp can't control him with a PS3 controller...he's wicked in fifa 13 and ain't at all suffering from any cyber blues.
          Same could be said of the team as am sure someone out there with awesome PS3 prowess would have us top of the league by now.... And all the players would have big smiles on their boat races too......

Comment

Originally posted by ahR
            You really are a charmer aren't you? No wonder so many on here despise you....#goatsc0ck.....
            Who made you the cool kid that everyone likes? I only say that because of the childish insult and I asume you think this is a school playground.

Also you've made a pretty bold statement but if you're going to use the ray wilkins dictionary for *****s, then I will state it. All you were missing was 'John's a smashing lad'.

I hope the mod's deal with the insult in the correct fashion because there really is no need for it, otherwise I suggest banning under 18's from this forum. W12 ranger has made a fair point about this and I back him 110%
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Who made you the cool kid that everyone likes? I only say that because of the childish insult and I asume you think this is a school playground.

Also you've made a pretty bold statement but if you're going to use the ray wilkins dictionary for *****s, then I will state it. All you were missing was 'John's a smashing lad'.

I hope the mod's deal with the insult in the correct fashion because there really is no need for it, otherwise I suggest banning under 18's from this forum. W12 ranger has made a fair point about this and I back him 110%
              I have received a warning for my remarks and apologise if I have offended or caused you any unnecessary distress.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Snap - said on another thread yesterday how I'd be abit gutted if he went. Was mustard last year and barely given much game time this year. Young lad with plenty of ability. Id sooner lose at least 2 or 3 other CMs before him.
                Yes, him and Hoilett were the msignings I was most excited about tbh

Comment

Working...
                X