The Squad just LOVE playing for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Squad just LOVE playing for QPR

Firstly - fair play to Peter Ramage. A somewhat limited full back he does give 200% and ALWAYS makes sure he acknolwedges the fans as he did again last night.
    Thanks also go to Heaton and Vine who did to an extent.

As for the rest of 'em.... sad, sad, sad, sad individuals.
    All sloped off with heads hanging low - I swear a few of them were sucking their thumbs and wanting mummy to kiss them better.

Next - Damien Stewart. I found it odd JM hadn't been playing him and Connolly after their form last season. Obvious now why Stewart been on the bench (and possibly something else more herbal?!?!?!?). Not just a liad back attitude but an I don't care attitude.
    He was bailed out by Gorkks first half and by Connolly (who looked 100% better when moved to CB) in the second.

I hope Kasper had a slight knock - anyone know why he was subbed at HT?

What is clear is that spirit and morale is on it's ####. I wonder if "Springbok-gate" has anything to do with it? If the players can't take a bit of stick going past a pub then they are in the wrong game - it's a game for men and strong charecters!
    I personally think most of the players know the squad is too bloated in midfield and too thin in striker department. They know expectations are too high and probably agree that a squad put together by monkey's can only suceed in a tea party.

I see trouble ahead......
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.
Working...
X