About last night, talking to Magilton and all /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About last night, talking to Magilton and all /merged thread/

tgh we were shocked at the resolve that they showed us,we were matched in every department,they did really well boyed on by there fans who were magnificent
    heaten in goal looked fab making some great stops,but generally our defence seemed a bit shaky
    i would probabley pick rammge as the better player giving him 7 out of 10
    midfield wise a very ordinary game once more buzsacky played under his best
    hes not having a very good season
    up front vine waas the most up for it chasing eveything ,but the man of the match was once more routledge
    who only came on in the last 30 mins but ripped them apart,his incredible range of tricks are just amazing his latest one is to switch wings
    and yesterday this led to his incredible goal
    having switched wings he dribbled in and fired an unstoppable goal into the top left corner of the goal
    reminding me very much of dave thomas HOW I LOVE THIS ROUTLEDGE HES THE BEST MAN ANYWHERE

u only just got back?

Comment

yeah

yeah i had to give that blonde bird from accrinton stanley a lift back to accrington
      i thought it was in the midlands

Comment

genuine new player comming in not a lie

spoke to gianni last night he said he thought the game was crap.and said he
        cant get beckford they just wont even talk to us
        but in addition to jay simpson he hopes to bring yet another
        i said to gianni im amazed that we would consider letting vine out on loan
        he said but what can we do he has returned from a nasty injury so he didnt admit it was going to happen,but he cleverly avoided answering my questions
        but said
        IF WE CAN GET THIS STRIKER WE ARE AFTER YOU FANS WILL BE SO SHOCKED HES BRILLIANT
        AND ITS A LOAN WITH A VEIW TO BUY
        also i spoke to pelecorri he looks in magnificent shape i was led to believe he was unfit
        but he must only be about six foot not six feet two as i was informed,but he looked in really good condition
        so hopefully he can do the buisness

Comment

bad news from last night

a qpr fan has made a death threat to flavio,resulting in him losing his season ticket and most probabley resulting in a life time ban

Comment

classic

Comment

spoke to magilton last night

i told him i thought routledge is playing brilliant and could he be considerd as a striker considering hes got more goals than anybody already
              jim replied
              IN ALL SERIOUSNESS YES THAT COULD BE A POSSABILITY IF HE COULD WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO COULD FEED HIM WITH FLICK ONS
              my eyes lit up as i suggested pelecorri
              jim smiled and said
              WELL CERTAINLY IM LOOKING AT ALL OPTIONS,SCORING GOALS IS OUR MAIN CONCERN AT THE MOMENT WE ARE CREATING WELL AND DEFENDING WELL BUT WE NEED TO SCORE MORE GOALS

Comment

any chance you could merge all this drivel into one thread, which would make it easier to ignore?

Thanks.

Comment

RFE, the club should hire you as assistant coach
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                    any chance you could merge all this drivel into one thread, which would make it easier to ignore?

Thanks.

2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Surprised by the resolve they showed us? What a load of bowllocks. Whenever you play a lesser team in the early rounds, they're always going to be more up for it. Just shouldn't have treated it like a friendly like our players were last night, certainly in the first half. Example of this was that Tarbatt could not even be bothered to get back on side half the time. Fair play to Ramage, constantly trying to get them going though.

Comment

Dexter - were you there last night and where did you sit?

Comment

Working...
                        X