No announcement yet.

Routlege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All smells very fishy to me.....well I suppose it is cardiff,about as dodgy as it get's.....

Comment

i don't think our performances will improve much until rowlands is back

Comment

they will regret buying a new stadium now... and spending all that money on chopra, his form won't last forever...

Comment

Hopefully Rowlands will be back saturday,as I'm going up there lol

Comment

a lot of fans on here don't rate rowlands;but the facts say we win a lot more games when he plays;and lose a lot more when he is missing.the facts are on here somewhere in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
              you are right,but it is looking very likely that routledge is off to cardiff
              Think he even had his Cardiff Coloured matching boots on last night!

PS - all these rumours are nonsense - They are exactly that - RUMOURS

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                Somebody on org is saying he want's out,and Marcus bent is the man we're after.Any truth in this?
                Marcus Bent ? I hope not - a big lump at 6' 2" but poor scoring record ( apart from the girls).Age 31 only 3 in 33 for Birmingham and RELEGATED WITH 4 CLUBS,Palace,Ipswich,Leicester and Charlton - not a good omen.

Comment

Working...
                X