memorys of spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memorys of spurs

Away,the walk from 7 sisters .Sam foxes wine bar.Bruce grove finest sorts doing a turn.the pin boozer getting over run by rangers with me tottenham face.seems spurs are our cousins now.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Visiting a dump of an area of London

Comment

Doggy ,remember waking up in turnpike lane the night after mark Dennis got sent off.got ejected from whl with jumper over back and spurs singing naughty boy

Comment

Van, I was only 9 then I think.
        But Spurs was my 1st away game and didn't like the area one bit.
        Had my 1st season ticket at 16 and used to travel down to LR on my own, even for the midweek games and never had any hassle.
        Loo-ton is by far the worst I have ever been to, Sh*t Ground, and only go to Loo-ton to get on a plane for Holidays.
        Can remember walking through the away entrance there which is between some houses and once in and walking up the steps to the ground you even see there scummy back yards!!!

Comment

Yes doggy ,luton is a carsey.think the away end is oak rd.always had lots of fun and never missed an away day at luton.remember shopping late at the arndale one saturday

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Doggy ,remember waking up in turnpike lane the night after mark Dennis got sent off.got ejected from whl with jumper over back and spurs singing naughty boy
            Remember that game well, 1-1 if I remember correctly, we would have won if Dennis hadn't been sent off. He took out Ardiles with a wicked elbow. We signed Ardiles not long after that. Happy days Rangers had a good turnout that day.

Comment

At WHL when Lineker got a hat trick :( At LR getting thrown out for using the word y!d when thousands of them were using it.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Only time I've done Spurs away was this year. Got off the train at 7 Sisters thinking it was a quick walk down the road (even laughed at a bloke asking for a cab to the ground outside thinking he was a right lazy sod) only to find it was about a 2 mile walk in the pouring rain.
                1st half I was getting all Leeds United thinking we we're on course for our first win, playing blinding, and then we just fell apart with them 2 quick goals

Obviously remember last year's win at home n all when Adel scored that free kick - blinding game that.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

goind for a play on the walk to severn sisters with the little fella,and seeing QPR sprayed for a good few years after on the kiosk wall outside station where the loals had emptied the contents of what must of been a milk float at us.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                  X