Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we keep on saying about Big Money Mercanaries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we keep on saying about Big Money Mercanaries?

The only one that has deserves that title is Bosingwa!!
    Name another and state why, and there is easily a case of defence for him

barton i suppose - he has admitted he came for the money, but in fairness he was probably just voicing what a lot think in private. if you cut all the mercenaries out of the prem league we would have to start playing two a side. but where you are onto something is that some fans clearly want it all ways - they want really good players but they want them all to love the club as much as they do, lifelong Rs fans like DJ Campbell. well the sad news is there aren't any. if you want to attract players to get us out of trouble chances are it is going to be money that does the talking - we don't have much else to attract players. fans should be careful of moaning about the one thing we have going for us...

Comment

Thing is with Barton he admitted he came here for the money but I think he still has 3 years left on his contract doesn't he?
      He can't go anywhere unless we say so.
      But he did have some good games for us, and we could have done with him early part of season had he not been suspended.
      Players like Cesar, Granero are probably on a good wage as well but could have picked the same up elsewhere to be honest.

I think the biggest let down has been Park, expected a lot from him but looks average at best

Comment

All the two bob *****s that Hughes signed.that Welsh ***** needs hanging
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

C h u n t and c u n t. I thought swearing was allowed for soccer fans.bow wow wow ,go wild in the country.lovely song
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Zamora , Ferdinand ,Cisse, there's 3 we could do without

Comment

Some people do make me laugh going on about these high wage earners they are only being paid what the club offered to pay them Beard and co are to blame for this not the players.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                Some people do make me laugh going on about these high wage earners they are only being paid what the club offered to pay them Beard and co are to blame for this not the players.
                Exactly. If you got offered a huge wage at work would you say "nah boss I only want half of that cheers"? Of course not.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X