Briatorie Out!!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    ...and yet FB, in his infinite wisdom, chooses to employ the likes of Paladini, Dowie, Magilton etc etc.

Where does the buck stop?...Who takes ultimate responsibility?

Its not flavios inability to buy strickers FFS strikers need to want to be here, Belive it or not some might not want to come here what ever money we could offer also we have been in for Beckford but how many of us would kick up if flavio spent 10 million on him and it did not work come on people get real and spend more time getting behind the team and the board
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Some of you are clearly deluded.

Flavio is taking this club backwards before your very eyes and you are too blind to see it.He hiked the ticket prices by 40% but have we seen the money invested in team improvements?.No.We have bought crap like Cook,Helgusson and Borrowdale.

He sacks managers on a whim so no self-respecting coach will join us.Players who actually care who they play for won't join us,we will just get any old has been looking for a pay day.

We are now in massive debt.

And for what?.16th in the table without a win.

He has appointed a manager that has already shown he is not capable of improving on last season.

The sooner Flavio goes and the Mittal's take control the better.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

Flavio is taking this club backwards before your very eyes and you are too blind to see it.He hiked the ticket prices by 40% but have we seen the money invested in team improvements?.No.We have bought crap like Cook,Helgusson and Borrowdale.

He sacks managers on a whim so no self-respecting coach will join us.Players who actually care who they play for won't join us,we will just get any old has been looking for a pay day.

He has appointed a manager that has already shown he is not capable of improving on last season.

Yeah I agree he hasn't spent money:
        Connolly
        Gorkks
        Faulin
        Routledge
        Cook
        Helguson
        Hogan
        Delaney
        etc..

Clearly no money spent there then... Bring back the likes of Baidoo, Moore, Cullip, Rainman and co who are clearly much better!

As for the manager... We could have gone one better and got Roy Keane as a manager he's much better... Still they dont have the Cup to worry about anymore! I'm a realist and I don't expect things to change over night. But I think JM has is the only manager so far to come in and really lay into the under performing players we have at this club. That is where the problem lies!

Comment

Shouting louder than someone else does not make the player play better.His team selections are baffling at times.

Personally i think Briatorie's hire and fire tactics have stopped us getting in a top manager.

Still think we have gone backwards since the sacking of Dowie.

Was sacked because he would not be told what team to pick by Briatorie.

That is unnaceptable inteference.

Comment

Shouting louder than someone else does not make the player play better.His team selections are baffling at times.

Personally i think Briatorie's hire and fire tactics have stopped us getting in a top manager.

Still think we have gone backwards since the sacking of Dowie.

Was sacked because he would not be told what team to pick by Briatorie.

That is unnaceptable inteference.
            dont blame the board

the players are to blame for our poor form

our squad isnt balanced and we only have GP to blame for that as he lacks knowledge

so in a way u could indirectly blame flabio but that isnt the way to go

what makes u think the mittals want to assume full control?

Comment

Wake up and smell the coffee the season has only just started FFS
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
              X