Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR increase bid for...............................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR increase bid for...............................................

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...es-star-189072
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If they want 8m, I'd say 7m and shaving that beard would be about right imo
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It sounds like he doesn't want to come, why waste time trying to get him...

Comment

well maybe because they think he will blend in with cisse, who don't want to be here
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

the newspaper is reporting that the 22-year-old is open to the transfer as long as there is a relegation release clause in his contract.
          And that could ensure Rangers beat the likes of Newcastle to the punch for a player who has been talked of as one of the finest talents in Europe.

Interesting...lets see what happens.

Comment

Redknapp has said he's going to France again after the Spurs game. He must have one or two lined up over there

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
              It sounds like he doesn't want to come, why waste time trying to get him...
              Precisely, another half-hearted mercenary by the look of it, lack of interest and relegation clause.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Precisely, another half-hearted mercenary by the look of it, lack of interest and relegation clause.
                I guess that's the only way we're going to get top quality players at the moment, Players won't want to join a relegation threatened club, especially the likes of M'Vila, so the only way to do it is to offer silly money. Redknapp doesn't want to take chances on the likes of Austin, Mackail Smith etc + even they might not want to come here!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Frank Leboeuf as player / coach. Deal being signed this weekend.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    I guess that's the only way we're going to get top quality players at the moment, Players won't want to join a relegation threatened club, especially the likes of M'Vila, so the only way to do it is to offer silly money. Redknapp doesn't want to take chances on the likes of Austin, Mackail Smith etc + even they might not want to come here!
                    We need young hungry British players who actually got something to prove and play for, not in it for money alone.
                    But if we instead rely on a fresh batch of foreign mercenaries to get us out of this mess then will only sink deeper.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

People are making a few assumptions based on nothing here aren't they? That he is a mercenary? Before he has even signed? Why? Do we need to sign an unknown from somebody like Hereford for them not to be classed as a mercenary? Genuine questions.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We don't need yet another so called decent midfielder,complete waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          We don't need yet another so called decent midfielder,complete waste of time
                          Would love him to sign.
                          If we go down then he leaves for the same money we paid for him.
                          If we stay up then he stays.
                          Will wanna prove himself in the Prem as well, so I think he would give us 100% every game

Comment

agree with matty not sure why just because someone is foreign or older they are a mercenary. we aren't going to get what harry likes to call "top, top, top" players at the peak of their career. so we have the choice of has-beens or never-has-beens. harry clearly believes that experienced players are the only ones to get us out of this hole. to me the wisdom of that all depends on who we actually end up with. so if we end up with william gallas I think he is more likely to help keep us up than any "hungry young brit" from the championship. if the choice is between richard dunne and some hungry young brit my pref wd be to go for the hungry young brit because i think under those circs we would be down anyway, so might as well go cheap with an eye for the future. only a handful of people know who we are realistically in with a chance of getting and even that is up in the air because its still a lottery who we will get. transfer windows, i have come to learn, are a bit like budgets - can only really be judged some time after the actual event.

Comment

M'villa though would be a quality signing.
                              Think he may be a bit of trouble reading about him, but if he can be tamed by Harry then he would really tighten up the midfield.
                              If we went down he wouldn't be hard to move on

Comment

Working...
                              X